Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Excellent DB, Cecil, Haggard (etc.) Podcast

Excellent DB, Cecil, Haggard (etc.) Podcast

Primary & Secondary ModCast 277 featuring our own @Dagga Boy, @Cecil Burch, and @Chuck Haggard

"The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Primary & Secondary ModCast 277 featuring our own @Dagga Boy, @Cecil Burch, and @Chuck Haggard

Looking forward to it.

And btw your sigline - Kevin Williamson? Brilliant!
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Great episode and solid info, as usual. I’m not ashamed to admit to partaking in the J-Frame lifestyle when bumming around the casa or neighborhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Great episode and solid info, as usual. I’m not ashamed to admit to partaking in the J-Frame lifestyle when bumming around the casa or neighborhood.

As it should be.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

"It keeps me from doing stupid stuff." (regarding carrying "only" a J frame)

That's pretty funny. And profound in the context it was offered of retired or off duty SWAT guys.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post

I’ve been teleworking since February of last year so I’m all about the snub life. And if I’m traveling or running errands it usually involves two snubs. I rue the day when we wholly migrate back to the very-NPE office setting and it’s back to a fixed blade and a folder or two.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

I’m not through this marathon yet but there is a lot to unpack on several levels.

I’m seeing threads back to what others termed the fetishization of guns. Not just any guns. Not leverguns or the SA35. But being jocked up like commandos. It’s in the gun culture bloodstream. It’s in parts of the political bloodstream.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    ... But being jocked up like commandos. It’s in the gun culture bloodstream. It’s in parts of the political bloodstream.
    I can’t stand it either; detrimental to safety, ambassadorship, and many other things.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

New here, but I’m certainly looking forward to listening to this

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I’m not through this marathon yet but there is a lot to unpack on several levels.

I’m seeing threads back to what others termed the fetishization of guns. Not just any guns. Not leverguns or the SA35. But being jocked up like commandos. It’s in the gun culture bloodstream. It’s in parts of the political bloodstream.
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    I can’t stand it either; detrimental to safety, ambassadorship, and many other things.
    Isn’t that what Gabe refers to as “tactical Timmy’s” ?

This was an excellent podcast, Lee is doing an excellent job with his show.

User Tag List