Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 293

Thread: Steiner drops a new pistol optic

  1. #151
    My replacement MPS shipped today. I had requested they send me one with the ability to disable the auto-off.

  2. #152
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Is that thunder? No, it’s just Fort Hood.
    I shipped mine back for exchange the other day.
    Ken

    BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

  3. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    My replacement MPS shipped today. I had requested they send me one with the ability to disable the auto-off.
    I just received a shipping notice today, so they must have received a batch.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

  4. #154
    With them being so decent about swapping them, I'm curious if they'll be "upgrading" all of the original ones that are sent back and pushing them back out as refurbished at a discount.

  5. #155
    Site Supporter Lon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Name:  D89EC923-F282-4E26-8621-7FBC722EF658.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  72.3 KB

    That’s a Lone Wolf slide and PSA Dagger frame.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

  6. #156
    Site Supporter Lon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Dropped that slide on my G4 frame. Here’s some pics w different RDS holsters.

    JM Custom Kydex

    Name:  5D6C1900-9FCD-43BA-99D7-5FB4A1943A2B.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  69.8 KB

    Safariland 6354DO. It doesn’t quite lock in. If I messed around with the hood, either cut the top off or take a heat gun to it, it would lock up. Just needs about another mm of movement.
    Name:  BF8D8157-D0B2-40F3-AA77-A96B9CB4454B.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  80.1 KB

    Safariland 6376 w a QLS fork. Works like a charm.
    Name:  B4890BE8-CD22-4A28-A8CB-D949EAD91FFB.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  92.2 KB
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

  7. #157
    My MPS arrived backed today. Brand new unit. Kudos to Stiener. No I have a model without the auto shutoff.

  8. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Dropped that slide on my G4 frame. Here’s some pics w different RDS holsters.

    JM Custom Kydex

    Name:  5D6C1900-9FCD-43BA-99D7-5FB4A1943A2B.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  69.8 KB

    Safariland 6354DO. It doesn’t quite lock in. If I messed around with the hood, either cut the top off or take a heat gun to it, it would lock up. Just needs about another mm of movement.
    Name:  BF8D8157-D0B2-40F3-AA77-A96B9CB4454B.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  80.1 KB

    Safariland 6376 w a QLS fork. Works like a charm.
    Name:  B4890BE8-CD22-4A28-A8CB-D949EAD91FFB.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  92.2 KB

    Wait, how did you use a Gen3 slide on a Gen4 frame? Or is the PSA Dagger gen4?

  9. #159
    Site Supporter Lon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoWookie View Post
    Wait, how did you use a Gen3 slide on a Gen4 frame? Or is the PSA Dagger gen4?
    Uh, I wasn’t aware that was a problem? Been doing it for awhile now. They even make an adapter to fill the gap:
    https://www.strikeindustries.com/si-g-sap.html
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

  10. #160
    FWIW, shot a T&E early sample(w/auto shutoff-ugh). No issues at a little local shoot; shot a 5x5 IDPA classifier and managed “Expert”-dots help! I slightly prefer the ACRO shape, but this is, so far, a good unit. I would pick one up with constant on.
    Mounted on a G45 with a C&H ACRO plate.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •