Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Steiner drops a new pistol optic

It’s going to be awhile for mine. It arrived a few minutes ago and was either a demo or a return - the windage and elevation slots are mildly buggered up, the battery cap slot and tool are marred and the box had damage. Waiting to see what the seller says.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

No joy on disabling the auto off.

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    No joy on disabling the auto off.
    Ugh. I suggest contacting Steiner customer service, they implied they would exchange for the later version if needed.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Only had a few minutes to try it today, as this range trip was primarily for the benefit of my wife and daughter who have not shot in years. But I did get it zeroed at 15yds without issue. It needed a total of 8 clicks up which seemed like a lot, but they did take.

Got the replacement ball rolling.
    Ken

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Wow, based on this thread alone, not a very impressive showing by Steiner...

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Wow, based on this thread alone, not a very impressive showing by Steiner...
    Mine is a dealer issue, looking the sight over I was really impressed and am looking forward to getting the replacement. And their customer service was quite good.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Mine is a dealer issue, looking the sight over I was really impressed and am looking forward to getting the replacement. And their customer service was quite good.
    Did you contact Steiner or EuroOptic?

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Did you contact Steiner or EuroOptic?
    I bought mine from PA, they were very apologetic and jumped on it. They were going to ship out the replacement before they received the return, but I asked them to wait a few days since I’m traveling. Their customer service is always exemplary.
    Ken

Gotcha. I misunderstood. I opened a case with Steiner. But perhaps EuroOptic would be more responsive.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I bought mine from PA, they were very apologetic and jumped on it. They were going to ship out the replacement before they received the return, but I asked them to wait a few days since I’m traveling. Their customer service is always exemplary.

User Tag List