Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 285

Thread: Steiner drops a new pistol optic

  1. #251
    The auto off or the consequence of losing brightness levels by turning off the iron off, kills it for. I had the opportunity to buy one for $420 shipped recently.

  2. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    The auto off or the consequence of losing brightness levels by turning off the iron off, kills it for. I had the opportunity to buy one for $420 shipped recently.
    Where are you finding one for $420 shipped?

    I still think it's an idiotic design feature, but after spending some time with the MPS outdoors, the loss of the top brightness setting isn't a huge deal for me. Even on a cloudless, sunny day against paper or white painted steel targets, I find the 2nd highest setting to be more than adequate. I can't remember ever needing to use the top brightness setting on my Aimpoints or RMRs either, so for my eyes the MPS works just fine.

    If you find yourself needing the max brightness setting on your other optics, the MPS might not be for you. Otherwise I think it's worth giving it a shot if you're looking for an enclosed emitter optic.

  3. #253
    It was an offer extended by a friend. I think he sells for closer to $500 normally.

  4. #254
    If you happen to be law enforcement, Primary Arms has LE pricing, which can then be stacked with the 12% off coupon they run about once a month. That gets it to about $396 before tax and shipping.

  5. #255
    Yep!



    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  6. #256
    Seems like that Steiner is really working for you. How do you feel it compares to the P2?

  7. #257
    Site Supporter Lon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Data point on mine - I had to replace the battery on my MPS the other day. Itís mostly just been used at work over the last 2 months or so. Havenít carried it off duty. We work 12 hour shifts so Iím only working ~14 days a month. I use the highest setting since Iím working dayshift.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

  8. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Data point on mine - I had to replace the battery on my MPS the other day. Itís mostly just been used at work over the last 2 months or so. Havenít carried it off duty. We work 12 hour shifts so Iím only working ~14 days a month. I use the highest setting since Iím working dayshift.
    Is that the highest setting or the highest setting allowed with auto off turned off?

  9. #259
    Site Supporter Lon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Is that the highest setting or the highest setting allowed with auto off turned off?
    I have a ď1st GenĒ that doesnít have the override. So - highest setting.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

  10. #260
    So, unless I am not understanding-one month at full power (?)

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •