Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anyone else having second thoughts on the MR73?

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    The ramps, rather than being ramps straight down into the notch, are more divots that actually rise back toward the outside of the cylinder as you travel closer to the notch.
    Mine is not like that. Mine is an earlier model 3" Gendarmerie ...

I do plan on running mine in some matches - I'll keep an accurate round count/etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Mine is not like that. Mine is an earlier model 3" Gendarmerie ...

I do plan on running mine in some matches - I'll keep an accurate round count/etc...
    Need some K-frame loaders? I have...spares

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Thought you were in the market for a Model 15?

I might take you up on that... I think I've got some Safariland Comp-3's somewhere...

The 6 inch DW I had for T&E was wonderfully accurate, but dear god was it heavy. Like, one of the things I really like about the MR73 is that it delivers this insane accuracy while being pretty svelte
    That started me thinking (dangerous, I know), but how does accuracy compare to the Python?

I had crossed the Python off my list because one of the features that’s supposed to make it accurate, the hand being in contact with the ratchet at firing would seem to make it pretty delicate, since the hand would take a beating.

Be advised, my knowledge of the Python is limited to what I’ve read, so if I’m way off base, feel free to correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcarm View Post
    That started me thinking (dangerous, I know), but how does accuracy compare to the Python?

I had crossed the Python off my list because one of the features that’s supposed to make it accurate, the hand being in contact with the ratchet at firing would seem to make it pretty delicate, since the hand would take a beating.

Be advised, my knowledge of the Python is limited to what I’ve read, so if I’m way off base, feel free to correct me.
    MR73 is more accurate than the Python, but not by enough to justify spending 1300 more dollars

User Tag List