Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LoL! “Krampus Senka…”

Interesting @blues – so you don't find these to be gimmicky?

'Cuz I think they're like 95% cool but possibly 5% gimmicky. Have no experience with non-metallic uh, tools. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    Interesting @blues – so you don't find these to be gimmicky?

'Cuz I think they're like 95% cool but possibly 5% gimmicky. Have no experience with non-metallic uh, tools. What do you think?
    I was being more facetious and tongue-in-cheek than serious. I won't be buying one.

I have no particular need for stealth tools and sneaking past checkpoints.

Though, I do have a Stellite 6K custom folder from Kit Carson he gave me a sweet deal on many years ago when I helped man his table at the Blade Show.

The whole knife is titanium (including screws, spacer etc) but for the blade (which is also non-magnetic) and I tested it at the courthouse after telling the U.S. Marshals I was going to see if I could slip past with it.

I did...the magnetometer didn't pick it up. The hand held wand did after I asked them to try that out.

So, no. I really have no use for a pointy polymer piercer...as I want to seem as "gray" as possible should I ever actually have to defend myself and prove my innocence in court afterward.

#Not a ninja.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Name:  FADE45BF-779E-49BD-968B-1C160502D45A.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  94.7 KB

The Senka is an awesome knife. I bought one back when Black Triangle was “Sentinel Gear.”

The point is VERY stabby. The knife is feather light. Its light weight and impervious to sweat material make it amazing for summer carry.

User Tag List