Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: S&W M&P 10 MM

From a sales perspective, Julie is dreamy.

I want to try one of these guns out.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Her reviews are very polished, and very prepared, with almost every word spoken on target.
    She said something? I was just watching her smile

Middle aged man fantasy aside, I took my 1006 out a couple days ago to verify the zero after having its tritium lamps replaced. It was a joy to shoot, so smooth and it’s heft tamed the 175 gr Silvertips running through it, and I was ringing steel at 100yds.

I really don’t NEED another 10mm……….
    Last edited by Suvorov; 11-23-2021 at 05:11 PM.

Need vs wants

I don't need anything, but boy oh boy, my wants never go away. If I get a firearm on my mind, eventually I will buy it. It's just a matter of when. My latest acquisition is my Beretta PX4 Storm compact in 9mm. The various threads I read here was like throwing gasoline on a fire. It smolders, then boom. My FFL calls and says your PX4 is here. I've got 200 trouble free rounds through it. Ordered 3 more magazines. Now looking for a holster. Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I really don’t NEED another 10mm……….
    I don't need ONE, but it keeps getting more difficult...
    Optics ready, fits holsters I have, someone (Hello Apex?...) is bound to make a forty barrel, I have several thousand forty loaded rounds in a ammo can. The only possible reason I could cling to for holding off would be if I could get a 5" to hunt deer here, and I haven't been hunting much, soooo...

I used to say that guys like to talk .45, shoot a 9 and carry a .38, but we may have to revise that!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Vending Machine Operator
    As my signature has attested for a couple years, I’m a huge fan of the M2.0 series. I have five and they’ve done stellar service in 9 and .45 the last couple years.

I don’t need a 10mm, necessarily, but I do live in the mountain west and hike a decent bit, so I do have a use case. So I’m definitely going to watch and see how the beta testing goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Oddly enough, this has me wondering about a G29SF for a woods gun…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I don't need ONE, but it keeps getting more difficult...
    Optics ready, fits holsters I have, someone (Hello Apex?...) is bound to make a forty barrel, I have several thousand forty loaded rounds in a ammo can. The only possible reason I could cling to for holding off would be if I could get a 5" to hunt deer here, and I haven't been hunting much, soooo...
    Agreed. This gun has moved up to one of my first purchases upon my escape from Kalifornia. I really like my M&P 45 Gen 1 so I have no doubt I’ll really like this pistol.

I still don’t need it though…….

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Oddly enough, this has me wondering about a G29SF for a woods gun…
    I would take a G5 23 MOS over a G29 all day, any day.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I really like my M&P 45 Gen 1
    Me too. Also, with the inevitable (understandable) comparison to the Glock 10mm offerings I might point out that one of the things I like about the M&P 45 (10+1) is that it is only a marginally longer grip than the full size 9mm/40 pistol. It fits in the same holsters (I would buy OWB holsters 4.5"), and is pretty easily concealable. I will admit that I am not as aware of all the specifics of the Glock SF enhancements, but the M&P 10mm is 15+1. That matches the M&P 40, and that is the same external size as the 17+1 M&P 9mm, and that is about the same width as a 1911 with regular grips. So this could be a pretty small 15+1 10mm pistol.

User Tag List