Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: NYSRPA v. Bruen Oral Argument

Site Supporter
    That seems constitutional - “The right to bear arms will give the state unfettered access to your personal life for the last three years and shall not be infringed in places the state also doesn’t deem sensitive and with arms that the state finds palpable for now.”

It feels like an infomercial with the asterisk next to it.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Site Supporter
    Ed, keep posting!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    What if P-F membership is as close as you get to having a social media account?
    Straight to jail. Sabotaging your own mental health is the new world order.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Straight to jail. Sabotaging your own mental health is the new world order.
    Not jail, the Gulag. P-F is going to have its own wing of that Gulag at this rate.

Site Supporter
    Name:  6940BA7E-6C30-4AB8-A977-BEAEF20A7345.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  61.6 KB

Name:  B4D6ABC9-0ED8-4048-AB75-B1A62426E359.jpeg
Views: 406
Size:  24.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    Sorry to break it to you folks:
    I can’t wait until people start creating rank Fetlife profiles just to mess with them.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    Sorry to break it to you folks:
    I think one could argue that Bulletin Boards/Forums are different than social media in the common parlance.

Ed L, I am enjoying your posts and finding them quite relevant.
    "It was the fuck aroundest of times, it was the find outest of times."- 45dotACP

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    If anyone is tired of me posting in this thread, speak up.
    Definitely not the case. Thanks for the effort!

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    When I think of our rights as to being able to defend ourselves, I consider a few examples as benchmarks.

When someone broke into her house, a mother with no defence training tried to get away with her children. She did have access to a revolver and emptied the revolver into the intruder, hitting him several times. He was not killed, only wounded. 6 shots and she still had to fight him off physically, finally prevailing. Should a person be required training before getting a weapon? What requirements should be in place before a law abiding person can have a gun? Should she have been allowed a standard capacity pistol?

A woman was threatened by her ex-boyfriend and a protective order was in place. She tried to purchase a pistol, but was told there was a waiting period and months before she could carry. She was murdered by the ex-boyfriend. The law prevented her from protecting herself. What should the law be in order for a person to be able to protect themself?

There shouldn't be any law that prevents a law abiding person to acquire a weapon for defense.

That said, training should be offered from school age and up for anyone that wants it. We had a seat belt safety push that goes on today. For guns, nothing comes close to an equivalent even for that.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

So with New Jersey residents going gonzo with applying for CC permits now, what are other formerly oppressive states seeing?

I'll be applying for mine sometime at the end of the month hopefully. My preferred person who can run the qualifier is waiting to see if his test cases all get approved, then opening up fully.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List