Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ISIS Alert for Possible NoVA Attack on a Mall

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Woodbridge and Alexandria but not Pentagon mall?
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

I try to not listen to things that are sourced from the "BREAKING NEWS! You won't BELIEVE what he does NEXT!" sort of social media accounts, with an obviously bogus narrative from a real-estate agent's chain mail as their only supporting evidence, especially when all but one agency in the area is saying, "Wait, what? lol no this isn't real".
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

There are a number of fake active shooter alerts and bomb threats going around right now nationwide. Many are social media posts that are innocently shared and some intentionally tweaked for their locality. I think schools have been hit hardest. Enormous resource waste. Secondary effect of fear fatigue and complacency.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Concur with my friend TGS here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

My wife sent me that yesterday. There’s a lot about it that doesn’t make much sense to me but even if it’s a fake, it is concerning the lengths people go to for something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fuzzy screen shots are always suspect...

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    The Arlington County Police Department (ACPD) is aware of information circulating regarding a non-specific, unconfirmed threat to shopping centers. There is no specific or identified threat to our region. As always, the public is encouraged to remain attentive as you go about your normal routine, particularly in areas where large crowds of people typically gather such as shopping centers, restaurant districts, religious services, and public transportation hubs to name a few.

ARLINGTON COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    The part that made me go, "Huh?" was that the email is dated on the 29th and it's warning about a possible attack on the 28th. But then also says the next 72 hours. WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE, DANG IT!!!!

User Tag List