Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    Salt flowing.
    This describes my eyes as the verdict was read and he broke down

True to the pattern of a couple of weeks all of CNN's legal analysts are trashing the prosecution. They have been consistently but really cranking it up now. Reporter highlighting the video of the skate boarder beating KR with the skateboard and the other fellow pointing a pistol at him.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/18/us/ky...ial/index.html
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

OK. With that verdict lets see how many people hit the street tonight to loot and destroy public property and what, if anything, the city does about it.

Personally, I'm glad for Rittenhouse and the outcome of this trial. Justice was served.

MSM will paint this as a miscarriage of justice and once again be the catalyst for more rioting, I'm pretty sure of that.
    Last edited by Borderland; 11-19-2021 at 01:36 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    ...Reporter highlighting the video of the skate boarder beating KR with the skateboard and the other fellow pointing a pistol at him...
    Musk should buy them out and rename the company Minitrue.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    This describes my eyes as the verdict was read and he broke down
    I don’t know if it’s the allergies or the dustiness here in TX.
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

He should have never been there in the first place but Kyle is guilty of nothing but his aim being a little off on his third target…..

Hope he sues everything and everyone.
    “Archer not arrow. No such thing as a perfect pistol. Until you commit to being a better archer, you’ll keep hunting for a better arrow.”

-JCN

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    I'm pleasantly surprised. I expected a hung jury.

Those folks did the right thing on a case that should have never been brought.

I hope Kyle's defense team follows up and goes after the prosecution for their serial violations in this trial. Those fuckers need to be in the bread line, not wielding power.
    3/15/2016

Site Supporter
    I have been deeply disappointed and troubled by my fellow Americans recently. This is needed news and restores a bit of faith in the country for me. Wow, this has uplifted me in a way that not much does. I love justice, and this was justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I hope he gets some good counseling, I know he'll need it
    I’m also curious how he carries himself going forward, in particular whether he continues on the path of his previous civic-minded pursuits, or if he gets draw in by the lure of “the wrong crowd” of congratulatory cheerleaders who see him as a celebrity and symbol of something great.

Not to draw an unfair comparison to Zimmerman, because he was already a low-grade fuckup before he became the target of the most bigoted judicial lynching of my lifetime, but afterwards he definitely dove straight down to the bottom of the deep end. I hope better for Rittenhouse, and he at least has a supportive family element he can lean on.

Will any State Bars do proactive complaints on gross violations if no one makes a complaint? I’m curious.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List