Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial.

Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    I'd nit some picks that the first two suppositions, while likely, are speculation. As for the second two, He went three for three stopping imminent threats, did not cap any bystanders in a fairly dense crowd, kept his rifle through a ground fight in range of contact weapons, and successfully egressed both from a crowd of varied belligerence and a motor column of 5-0, all in a reduced light environment.
    Who attacks a guy armed with an AR in a riot trying to flee a mob of rioters? I guess you could say he was part of the riot and should not have been there. People attack whoever they perceived as targets during a riot. Sometimes they attack the police, firefighters or medic units. Sometimes property owners that want to protect their property. Sometimes people like Reginald Denny who was a white truck driver who was almost killed in the LA riots because he was white.

Again. He should not have been there like Reginald Denny . But he was and he defended himself.
    Last edited by Borderland; 11-07-2021 at 07:48 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Grosskreutz (AKA lefty) is going to testify today. Should be interesting.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Grosskreutz (AKA lefty) is going to testify today. Should be interesting.
    'I was never trying to kill the defendant': The man who survived being shot by Kyle Rittenhouse says he tried to surrender to the teen
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/never-try...175635480.html

Of course this will be the setup for the lawsuits that Mr. Grosskreutz has filed against the City of Kenosha and several other parties that he thinks have deep pockets.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Student
    So far today's session looks like after a train wreck but for some reason traffic continues to smash into the derailed boxcars at full speed, including vehicles from police, fire, and EMS.

Our Milwaukee-based folks, I hope, are preparing/prepared.

Because when Rittenhouse is acquitted there will be ANOTHER round of riots.

Quote Originally Posted by Grosskreutz
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/never-try...175635480.html
    'I was never trying to kill the defendant': The man who survived being shot by Kyle Rittenhouse says he tried to surrender to the teen
    So, Grosskreutz had a gun in his hand but didn't intend to use it? Even if that were true, how was Rittenhouse supposed to know that?

Now, all that said, I could buy that Grosskreutz thought Rittenhouse was an active shooter. That's at least within the realm of plausibility.

I do wonder if any of the people involved ever wonder what would have happened if they just hadn't shown up for the riot?

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

Last edited by ArgentFix; 11-08-2021 at 03:35 PM.

The look on that dude's face after he admitted Kyle didn't shoot until he had aggressed kyle with his gun pointed in his direction....

...priceless. And, forgot to mention, the prosecution face-palming.

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Look at the expressions of the players in that video and the big facepalm. That’s got to be a directed verdict on that count and look at the zeros being taken off that check.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Look at the expressions of the players in that video and the big facepalm. That’s got to be a directed verdict on that count and look at the zeros being taken off that check.
    It also pretty much guts the other Grosskreutz lawsuit.

Well done, everyone.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

User Tag List