Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I can’t seem to copy the link, but I understand the jury reached out to the court for additional copies of the judges instructions this afternoon.

Soon to reach a verdict maybe?
    Nah. It’s common to ask for copies of the jury instructions, or have questions about the instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I can’t seem to copy the link, but I understand the jury reached out to the court for additional copies of the judges instructions this afternoon.

Soon to reach a verdict maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Nah. It’s common to ask for copies of the jury instructions, or have questions about the instructions.
    From what I heard, they asked for pages 1-6 of the jury instructions, which pertained to self-defense.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

The prosecution must've attended Ayoob's Lethal Force Instructor course, because they checked every dirty trick block Mas warned us about.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    From what I heard, they asked for pages 1-6 of the jury instructions, which pertained to self-defense.
    Nope. Only 2 of the pages concerned self-defense.

Pages 2 through 3 of the jury instructions focus on the self-defense and provocation instructions. Page 4 of the jury instructions focuses on crimes requiring intent to kill. Pages 5 and 6 focus on the first count of first-degree reckless homicide for the fatal shooting of Joseph Rosenbaum.

For what its worth, apparently there are two holdouts on the jury, citing "potential backlash", according to Jack Posobiec.

Jump Kick Man Identified

"The Dan O'Donnell Show" can now report exclusively that Jump Kick Man is a 40-year-old Black male from Kenosha with an extensive criminal record who was at the time of the Rittenhouse shootings on probation following a conviction for domestic violence battery. He faced a maximum sentence of nine months in jail, but less than two months before he kicked Rittenhouse, he accepted a plea deal that netted him 12 months' probation. The following year, he violated the terms of his probation and was sentenced to seven months in jail.“

“The Dan O'Donnell Show" is not naming Jump Kick Man, as he has not been criminally charged in connection with the Rittenhouse case. Sources indicate that he contacted prosecutors and offered to testify, but in exchange requested immunity from an ongoing drunk driving and domestic abuse case with which he was charged in June. Prosecutors declined his offer and chose not to call him as a witness in the Rittenhouse case“

Didn’t the prosecution say that this man had never been identified?
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    For what its worth, apparently there are two holdouts on the jury, citing "potential backlash", according to Jack Posobiec.
    How would one know this?

Quote Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
    How would one know this?
    Allegedly from the Marshals Service.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Allegedly from the Marshals Service.
    I hope that's not true.

On both counts.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
    How would one know this?
    Jack Posobiec said it came from a US Marshal in the courthouse. Must be feeding him information. There are some screenshots from Jack's twitter thread about it, also now citing threats to jurors, doxxing. I don't know the accuracy of it all.

I'm trying to post a pic of the thread but it isn't working.

For what it's worth, the walls in the courthouse must be thin because a clerk has come out and told Judge Shroeder that "the jury can hear him in the library" when he's yelled at Binger during the trial.

User Tag List