Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial.

MSNBC banned from courthouse.

Judge bars MSNBC from entering Kenosha County Courthouse

Judge Bruce Schroeder has announced Thursday that staff from MSNBC will no longer be allowed inside the Kenosha County Courthouse following the incident in which a person was observed following a bus that the jury uses to get to and from the building.
    https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/rittenhouse-case
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I don’t know how many times I’ve listened to that song.
    Eleventy-seven bajillion, as well as the '88 version.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Interesting article that asks some pertinent questions:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...in-or-neither/
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post

Clicked to read and it yelled at me to disable my ad-blocker. Pound sand, Fox, I'll route the URL into an archival service and then read.

While archive.ph was cloning the page, I watched the log. Fox, as all "real" news pages are, turned out to be absolutely lousy with invasive javascript to include a ton of unrelated third-parties. I'm glad they choose privacy-invading tracking metrics over a lightweight site that is respectful of mobile data plans and limited connectivity to, you know, report news.

Pertinent direct quote from the judge and an archive link for anyone else who hates the MSM and modern internet:

"Judge Bruce Schroeder has announced Thursday that staff from MSNBC will no longer be allowed inside the Kenosha County Courthouse following the incident in which a person was observed following a bus that the jury uses to get to and from the building.
    'I have instructed that no one from MSNBC news will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial. This is a very serious matter and I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following the jury bus – that is an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities for further action.'
    The man spotted following the bus identified himself as James J. Morrison – and told investigators he was instructed to follow the vehicle, Schroeder added. "

- https://archive.ph/DruNK

Site Supporter
    Geez. I was thinking about Grosskruetz. If he had an AR and was running after Rittenhouse, pointed in any way at Riitenhouse or if he had it slung, unslung it - would his testimony be viewed differently. Just a thought.

Another was that if you had bad logos (Punisher, etc.) on your gun or that officer who had some kill them obscenity on his gun - would that have an effect? Rhetorical question.

If the Arbrey truck clowns had their truck decorated like the one we used to see at the San Antonio IDPA and Eric Lambertson posted on his blog (full of kill you stuff) - bad idea.

I guess I'm just blathering about how to make stupid things even stupider.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Geez. I was thinking about Grosskruetz. If he had an AR and was running after Rittenhouse, pointed in any way at Riitenhouse or if he had it slung, unslung it - would his testimony be viewed differently. Just a thought.

Another was that if you had bad logos (Punisher, etc.) on your gun or that officer who had some kill them obscenity on his gun - would that have an effect? Rhetorical question.

If the Arbrey truck clowns had their truck decorated like the one we used to see at the San Antonio IDPA and Eric Lambertson posted on his blog (full of kill you stuff) - bad idea.

I guess I'm just blathering about how to make stupid things even stupider.
    But Glenn, a good shoot is a good shoot, right??!!
    Are you trying to imply that optics matter?
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post

So....how long is the jury going to deliberate? Is this length of time unusual for complex cases, or a normal thing?

Also: A hung jury means the state can re-try the case, if they want to, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Interesting article that asks some pertinent questions:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...in-or-neither/
    Food for thought.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Another day of deliberations done. No verdict.

I'm smelling a hung jury.

User Tag List