Page 81 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial.

wondering how long before we see some new gun restrictions proposed

Let me be PERFECTLY CLEAR.

If anyone, anyone at all gets hurt at a Rittenhouse verdict protest it is the direct fault of the ASSHOLES who have a problem with lawful activity and a just verdict!

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    What does this have to do with legal facts of this case? Regardless of whom he may have been associated with, he still had his rights for self defense.
    Yes. Agreed. As @RevolverRob inferred, I’m discussing this with people who have read biased narratives in the media, and I want to make sure I have my facts as straight as possible.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Do we need to start a Rittenhouse Lawsuit thread? Theres got to be a lot of people/organizations on that list.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Yes. Agreed. As @RevolverRob inferred, I’m discussing this with people who have read biased narratives in the media, and I want to make sure I have my facts as straight as possible.
    Oh, I understand that. However, what I learned in my countless debates with my illiberal friends (former friends) that facts, statistics, and reasons don't work. What works is revealing how illiberal, hypocritical, and undemocratic they have become. I no longer believe that they are uninformed. Deep down inside even the most ignorant know what really happened. They are willing to accept pretty much any illegal ruling because of their political justification. So approach them from the moral ground . That was my point

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Depends on who is assassinating your character…

It was extremely poor judgment for Rittenhouse to pose with those guys prior to the trial.
    I agree. A thought on his relationships prior to the event:

According to his lawyer, his phone and computer were forensically examined. If there were any evidence of association with far-right groups prior to the event, you can bet the prosecution would have entered it into evidence. There wasn't, so they didn't.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    If you want to talk the politics of it, you know where to do it. Let's keep this for the legal issues, etc.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Name:  214772C4-FD63-488A-8667-862B1C5A4491.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  49.4 KB
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

User Tag List