Page 80 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    The US justice system is far from perfect, but there are few countries in the world where this could have happened.
    Quoted For Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    I heard Sean Hannity on the radio while in the car. He said Kyle got his picture taken in a bar right after getting released on $2 million bail. Apparently some of the folks who happened to be in the bar were Proud Boys. Hannity said he gets his picture taken thousands of times by people who want a picture with him and he has no idea who they are. Hannity said the same thing happened to Kyle.
    But no other connection to them or other far right extremists? Especially prior to the incident?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    I need to start following her better...

Name:  CNN.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  73.7 KB

But no other connection to them or other far right extremists? Especially prior to the incident?
    Hannity said NO. Does he know everything?

I went to a John Birch Society meeting once. I also went to one Oath Keepers meeting. Does the make me a white supremacist?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Hannity said NO. Does he know everything?

I went to a John Birch Society meeting once. I also went to one Oath Keepers meeting. Does the make me a white supremacist?
    Depends on who is assassinating your character…

It was extremely poor judgment for Rittenhouse to pose with those guys prior to the trial.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I heard that his social media was *extensively* combed through by everyone this side of Thor and Odin, but no dice finding that particular dirt. That said, I don’t know and wasn’t there. I do know that old saw about reasoning people out of what they were not reasoned into in the first place, so tread the path with your eyes open on that one. I’m pretty sure we are having some reasonably similar conversations. JMO.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Was Rittenhouse actually associated with the Proud Boys? I'm trying to field questions from friends.
    What does this have to do with legal facts of this case? Regardless of whom he may have been associated with, he still had his rights for self defense.
    Last edited by cheby; 11-19-2021 at 07:38 PM.

Karens react. F them.

https://momsdemandaction.org/

Name:  MDA.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  53.7 KB

Vice News is absolute crap.
    But Comies gonna Comie.

The same people who are mad Kyle was acquitted applauded when OJ walked.

Name:  7AA3F33C-6B92-4D4C-AE59-039D7D9D0CE2.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  40.3 KB
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    What does this have to do with legal facts of this case? Even if he was associated with them, he still had his rights for self defense.
    It has nothing to do with the case. But it has a lot to do with disabusing people of the lies they have been fed by professional and social media.

I suspect ClusterFrack, Totem Polar, and a few others are doing Yeoman's work right now. Particularly as it comes to (re)educating otherwise intelligent people about reality and facts.

I am not doing that work. Because I purposely avoid social media and significant personal interactions with folks outside of my close(d) personal network (which is maintained almost separately from my professional network), during events like this.

I just go straight to the sig quote...

User Tag List