Well, I ordered the Government Model but the gold Cup Trophy showed up. I'm happy because I saved the money on having to buy adjustable sights. I also like the grips better and the beavertail grip safety.

I finally got a chance to shoot it today. I had one magazine that I converted to 15 rounds and 4 standard 12 rounders with me. I'm going to make the 15 rounder a 12 again. Much easier to load that way.

Accuracy and reliability were very good. I shot 300 rounds, Two hundred rounds of Aguila Super Extra and then 100 of CCI Blazer with a hitch. I'm really liking this gun.

Trigger pull was terrible at about 9 pounds on my Lyman Digital Scale. I worked on it a little and got it down to 6.5 pounds. Big improvement but I have a Cylinder & Slide trigger kit coming to get it down to 4 - 4.5 pounds.

That front sight has to be replaced. I had a terrible time finding it, especially since I was shooting at an indoor range and the lighting isn't too good. I expected that so I ordered a fiber optic front sight from Dawson. It will be in Friday and I'll set it up.

For the price ( $339) I couldn't be happier.