Thread: Parameter Belt is Back!

Parameter Belt is Back!

The Parameter is back and better than ever.

https://www.mastermindtactics.com/shop/parameterbelt

Name:  Mastermind Tactics Parameter Belt.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  84.6 KB

Name:  Mastermind Tactics Parameter Belt 01.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  51.8 KB

The Parameter belt is our most rigid concealed carry belt designed for OWB carry or any other concealed carry load-out that requires a high-strength belt. Combining nylon webbing reminiscent of old-school riggers belts with modern hardware the Parameter belt gives you a rigid and durable belt with a strong, easily adjustable buckle with QD capability.

1.5” Heavy duty nylon webbing

-The Parameter belt uses a heavy-duty 1.5” nylon webbing that is extremely durable and has the ideal amount of strength for heavy concealed carry set-ups.

1.5” Adjustable GT COBRA™ buckle

-The GT Cobra™ buckle on the Parameter belt is the polymer version of the traditional Cobra™ buckle. Compared to the aluminum version it is lighter weight, has a low IR-signature, produces less noise, and is fully Berry Amendment compliant. The buckle features an easily adjustable friction-bar to quickly and securely size the belt and also offers QD capability.

Non hook-and-loop design

-The friction bar on the buckle means the Parameter belt does not need hook-and-loop to be secure. The hook-and-loop free design makes for a cleaner look, more usable attachment space, a longer lasting belt, and means that the secured tail section can even be trimmed by the end user if desired. The Parameter belt comes with an elastic keeper to hold the tail section once adjusted.

Chemically stiffened belt end

-The end of the belt tail is stiffened which makes it easier to thread through belt loops and holster/sheath attachments.

Handmade in the US

-Every Mastermind Tactics belt is handmade in our small workshop. We make our goods ourselves from start to finish ensuring the highest levels of quality and attention to detail.

*Note: The elastic keeper contains latex, do not use if you have latex allergies*

Exactly what I'm looking for. Order in.

Would love to see this one in Coyote, I'd break down and order yet ANOTHER belt from you, Mack. Looks really cool but I just can't do blacked out gear anymore, I know, not that anybody wants to hear my whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    Exactly what I'm looking for. Order in.
    We are happy to hear that! Thanks for the order, we really appreciate the continued support.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Would love to see this one in Coyote, I'd break down and order yet ANOTHER belt from you, Mack. Looks really cool but I just can't do blacked out gear anymore, I know, not that anybody wants to hear my whining.
    For now black will likely be the only color, if it is feasible supply and expense wise we would like to be able to add other colors but we are not sure if/when that would happen. Thanks again for the support and the feedback!

User Tag List