Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin kills crew member on set with "prop gun"

His lawyers must be preparing to quit, or busting his chops right this minute.

family-of-wyoming-marine-killed-in-afghanistan-suing-alec-baldwin-for-defamation-privacy-invasion

Talk about not missing an opportunity to miss an opportunity...
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    His lawyers must be preparing to quit, or busting his chops right this minute.

family-of-wyoming-marine-killed-in-afghanistan-suing-alec-baldwin-for-defamation-privacy-invasion

Talk about not missing an opportunity to miss an opportunity...
    After what should have been the most humbling moment of his life, he doubles down on being an insufferable bleeding cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mac View Post
    After what should have been the most humbling moment of his life, he doubles down on being an insufferable bleeding cunt.
    I think this might be the first time being a gross pig* will really cost him anything he actually values.
    At least, I hope it does.

(* with all respect to earthy swine)
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Sending the service members widow the $5,000 was a nice move, but he pretty much undid it, didn't he?
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Site Supporter
    "We are the domestic pets of a human zoo we call civilization."

Laurence Gonzales - "Deep Survival."

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    I read that article earlier today and questioned this part.

"One of the investigators in my office happens to have a very old type revolver, and so he brought it, at my request, so that we could look at it and see if that was at all possible," Carmack-Altwies told Vanity Fair.

After two investigators, including the one who supplied the gun, examined the weapon, Carmack-Altwies came to a conclusion. "You can pull the hammer back without actually pulling the trigger and without actually locking it," she explained. "So you pull it back partway, it doesn't lock, and then if you let it go, the firing pin can hit the primer of the bullet."
    So they tested a "very old type revolver" to determine what another gun did? If that is the case they have provided worthless information. Did Baldwin's spinmeisters put this test together?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/20/enter...ort/index.html

The crew on the set of the movie "Rust" "willfully violated" safety rules and "demonstrated plain indifference to employee safety" which led to the shooting death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, according to a report released Wednesday by New Mexico Environment Department's Occupational Health & Safety Bureau.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/20/enter...ort/index.html

The crew on the set of the movie "Rust" "willfully violated" safety rules and "demonstrated plain indifference to employee safety" which led to the shooting death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, according to a report released Wednesday by New Mexico Environment Department's Occupational Health & Safety Bureau.
    I didn't take this (below) as what the report said:

"We are grateful to the New Mexico Occupational Health and Safety Bureau for investigating this matter. We appreciate that the report exonerates Mr. Baldwin by making clear that he believed the gun held only dummy rounds and that his authority on the production was limited to approving script changes and creative casting. Mr. Baldwin had no authority over the matters that were the subject of the Bureau's findings of violations, and we are pleased that the New Mexico authorities have clarified these critical issues. We are confident that the individuals identified in the report will be held accountable for this tragedy."
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    I didn't take this (below) as what the report said:

"We are grateful to the New Mexico Occupational Health and Safety Bureau for investigating this matter. We appreciate that the report exonerates Mr. Baldwin by making clear that he believed the gun held only dummy rounds and that his authority on the production was limited to approving script changes and creative casting. Mr. Baldwin had no authority over the matters that were the subject of the Bureau's findings of violations, and we are pleased that the New Mexico authorities have clarified these critical issues. We are confident that the individuals identified in the report will be held accountable for this tragedy."
    Yeah, I didn't either. Looks like spin-doctoring is alive, well, and in full force with this.

To be fair though, I have not read the entire, unadulterated by media Outlet report itself. Only what I've read on the news channels

User Tag List