Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin kills crew member on set with "prop gun"

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Didn't point it. Didn't pull the trigger. Wasn't even in the state at the time.
    The dog that ate his homework must have pulled the trigger.

Looks like he's using the same criteria to pick legal representation that he used for picking the armorer for his film.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Looks like he's using the same criteria to pick legal representation that he used for picking the armorer for his film.
    One would think a guy like Baldwin would pick a better mouthpiece than a someone who advertises on the side of a bus. Who else would come up with such a cockamamie idea? "I didn't pull the trigger." Alec Baldwin (2021). "Homosexuality does not exist in Iran." Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (2012). "I did not have sex with that woman." Bill Clinton 1998. “I’m not a crook” Richard Nixon (1973)

This just in, Baldwin neither pointed the pistol at anyone, nor pulled the trigger. Obviously the pistol is a Decepticon, out to destroy the film industry...

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    This just in, Baldwin neither pointed the pistol at anyone, nor pulled the trigger. Obviously the pistol is a Decepticon, out to destroy the film industry...
    "Trump did it!!!!"
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    "Trump did it!!!!"
    Where was Hunter?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Where was Hunter?
    Passed out with some underage stripper.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Don't be ridiculous. A Decepticon? Really? I expect better discourse on PF.

This was obviously the brand new Sig single action revolver.

Minor note: armor said she loaded six:

“ Sometime before lunch, Reed said she armed the guns with "dummy rounds." She said that after loading the first five rounds into the gun later used by Baldwin, she had difficulty getting a sixth round in. She told investigators she "cleaned it out" and put another round in, totaling six in the chamber of the Colt .45-caliber pistol.”

Would loading five be more historically accurate? Or is that a myth?

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Would loading five be more historically accurate? Or is that a myth?
    It's not a myth, but like most things I'm sure there were people carrying cartridge revolvers in an unsafe manner. Cap and ball revolvers had safety notches, so you could carry one fully loaded without the hammer resting on a cap.

In the movie industry, for the most part it doesn't seem that historical accuracy is a big concern.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List