Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: Alec Baldwin kills crew member on set with "prop gun"

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I don’t know about the “serious violent offender” part. Frankly, I doubt that she was all that serious about anything. All that aside, let’s see what happens with Baldwin.
    Yeah, I found that specious. Involuntary and negligent, didn’t have the gun in her hand, yet *she’s* the violent offender?

Some people have never actually experienced violence in their lives, and it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Yeah, I found that specious. Involuntary and negligent, didn’t have the gun in her hand, yet *she’s* the violent offender?

Some people have never actually experienced violence in their lives, and it shows.
    Right? Coked up Hollywood scion, and in over her head, sure. But serious violent offender? Unless you’re one of her online pay piggies needing a spanking, I’m just not seeing it. Most def a stretch.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

In a thread on another forum there was a post saying that pointing the gun at the camera and firing was part of the script. Have any of you seen that?

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    In a thread on another forum there was a post saying that pointing the gun at the camera and firing was part of the script. Have any of you seen that?

Everything I've read said that on that particular day, that was not the case. There was not supposed to be any pointing of the gun at the camera.

Now on subsequent days, who knows.

User Tag List