Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin kills crew member on set with "prop gun"

Alec Baldwin kills crew member on set with "prop gun"

It's being reported that Alec Baldwin killed a female cast member and injured another with a "prop gun" that he pulled the trigger on. Tragic if true, should be interesting how a "prop gun" firing blanks could kill one and injure another.....

Now she sadly joins Jon-Erik Hexum, Brandon Lee and Antonio Velasco as actors killed on set by "prop guns"

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...c-baldwin-film

It's very early yet, so the usual 48 hour rule applies.

But it is pretty obvious someone screwed up big time.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Lawsuits Galore! They will sue everyone involved in the handling of this gun, and the blank manufacturer as well. I imagine this is rough on everyone, including Baldwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    It's very early yet, so the usual 48 hour rule applies.

Yup. Curious though how director of photography and film director got downrange or got swiped.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Ironic.

In the film, Baldwin stars as Harland Rust, an outlaw who helps his estranged grandson get out of prison in Kansas after the 13-year-old is "convicted of an accidental murder and sentenced to hang," according to Deadline.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Back in the day, I was a theater major. A guy I knew liked to shoot blanks from prop guns at people in the department from ambush as a prank.

Any number of dumb things can result from blanks and prop guns.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Yup. Curious though how director of photography and film director got downrange or got swiped.
    I can think of a few ways- maybe the shot needed the gun to be fired towards the camera? Maybe an overcharged load kaboomed the cylinder?

It's still too early yet to get accurate info.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Ironic.
    Speaking of irony. Baldwin an anti-gun far left lib who has campaigned for gun control. Some real irony is a turd like Baldwin out to profit from Hollywood gun play and while doing so kills someone with a gun.

At least now we know why Alec Baldwin is so rabidly anti-gun.

It's because he knows he's too stupid and careless to be trusted with a firearm, even a blank-loaded one, and projects his own insecurities onto everyone else.

User Tag List