Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Product Improved G26

Quote Originally Posted by TWR View Post
    All roads lead to the G19…
    I love the 26. Its the perfect gun on paper. I have shot thousands of rounds through multiple 26's. I always sell it and then come back and buy another one. I just bought another one. The last one I sold because it would force me to carry my 19. I have carried my 19 for the past few months. What that proved to me is that I can carry a 19 and that its not that hard. Of course that didn't keep me from getting another. I will be making a decision as soon as I change out my sights and spend some time at the range.

Ive considered a 26L for sometime. My wants have more to do with the fact I often carry in a holster for a 19. I like the reduced grip size of the 26 for printing purposed but have been surprised how my 19 has not printed much.

Of course I knew they would come out with an MOS as soon as I bought mine.
    Last edited by camsdaddy; 10-22-2021 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    You are treading a dangerous line here, as there apparently is no such thing as a “product improved 26.” At least you had the sense to not stick the picture of your mongrel Glock in the G 5 26 shrine…. I mean thread.
    You’re just salty because your junky gun needs 115 gr bullets to function properly.

Site Supporter
    I suggest putting the weapon, it's light, and loaded magazines in a sack and weighing the sack. Then start subtracting or removing items to reach a desired total. However, consider grabbing a 19 or 26 and start walking. If one needs a weapon, he might wish that he had a long gun and not a handgun. At that time, he will not be fretting about a few extra ounces. But we study and experiment.

User Tag List