Thread: Two LTT Centurions

Two LTT Centurions

A DAO police trade in tarted up by LTT. Think of it as an 18 round K Frame. The other is a Centurion bought direct from LTT. Name:  CD66D072-1067-4701-8776-131539EA328C.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  94.0 KBName:  CD66D072-1067-4701-8776-131539EA328C.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  94.0 KB
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

I really wish LTT would bring out a Centurion 92D (or 92X-D). I have three of the recent 92X-D's and really enjoy them; I also have a LTT 92 Centurion that I enjoy as well. Combining the two would produce a truly great pistol.

I had a D-Centurion that I shoved full of the LTT goodness. It eventually became a starter-gun for a couple-friend of mine. As everyone says, and I completely agree, it's like a K-frame on capacity steroids.

While I'd certainly welcome the opportunity for a full LTT D-Cent, and I'd loooove it RDO-capable, that is such a weird little niche that I can't imagine the business case for it, as otherwise exceptional as it may be.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

I once had a D centurion. I really should have kept that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Were 92D compacts a thing or common at one time?

User Tag List