Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beretta 92 stoppage w/o magazine inserted

Quote Originally Posted by Dcowboyscr View Post
    Another Question, I’ve noticed recently while dry firing, holding the trigger back and cycling the slide to check the trigger reset that in the last 200 rounds sometimes the reset i hardly hear the click noise when the trigger resets. It’s still resetting like normal in the same spot every time but sometimes for say 10 pulls it will go barely audible and then it goes back to hearing the very audible click sound. 1,500 rounds through the pistol now. LTT Optimized trigger bar and match sear, match hammer, and 14 lb CS hammer spring. The trigger is super smooth and broken in now. I’d say I have at least another 1,500 dry fires through it at least.
    Anyone have any ideas about this? I can sometimes release the trigger now and not hear a click from the trigger resetting at all. Happens rarely.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcowboyscr View Post
    Anyone have any ideas about this? I can sometimes release the trigger now and not hear a click from the trigger resetting at all. Happens rarely.
    I wouldn't worry about it. Some of the PX4 pistols sound weird when you listen carefully during dry fire. It bothers me, but I've seen no evidence that it adversely affects function. You might skim the 2000 round challenge thread for the Beretta 92 entries. I don't know that you'd find anything immediately relevant, but it's a great thread regardless.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

User Tag List