Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you add weight to a P320's trigger pull?

Quote Originally Posted by KevH View Post

Fine for a range toy, but no Bueno for patrol use.
    As mentioned somewhere above... the 250 had a lot of kinks left to work out, but man, was it an amazing DAO trigger. I should have grabbed one back in the day. Had to settle for a 229 DAK i found for super cheap...
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

There's a very knowledgable SIG P250 user here on p-f (HCM?), and there was a product improved second version on the P250 that SIG came up with to address and successfully correct the V1's issues, but relatively speaking the earlier version had pretty effectively poisoned the well, especially from an organizational perspective. At one point, both the Dutch National Police and the Federal Air Marshalls were poised to adopt as their issue weapon, but that came to a crashing halt before getting off the ground.

The V2 was a neat gun, but personally I'll be sticking with my Beretta 92D for my DAO needs; while larger and heavier, its a much more vetted platform (and I like it).

Best, Jon

And I also agree that the P320's triggerpull characteristics are light with little pertceptible wall; while I've qualified on mine for duty and have carried and competed with it (in IDPA) extensively, I'm still a bit wary of it as a duty/people management firearm.

Best, Jon

User Tag List