Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Springfield Armory bringing the Hi Power back?

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    I like his stuff. This video was pretty funny when the Glock went down and the m&p rolled through. You could tell it stung even though he knows the test is pretty out there. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pretty funny! M&P caused him to lie down and go fetal. LOL

I wonder if the FCU of the M18 prevented a critical amount of water ice forming?
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

MK3 Firearms custom work.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    MK3 Firearms custom work.
    I tried to get a price quote from him for some work. I was pretty specific in what I wanted done and he sent me a price list of a bunch of things I didn't ask about or am interested in. I may need to call him for the best answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    ....a price list of a bunch of things I didn't ask about....
    Trying to upsell you or just including a list of stuff he commonly sees requested?

It was just stuff I didn't ask about. I just reread the email and it isn't as bad as I remembered. I was looking for more of a quote and not just a price list.

Here's a bit of good news:

https://xssights.com/products/r3d-ni...howHidden=true

Just a FWIW on one Springfield SA-35 pistol in the 5K serial number range. I don't have a YouTube channel, so no thousands of rounds, or mud and sand torture tests performed by an expert. Just average guy recreational use at the range. I'd guess I have 500+ rounds through my completely stock SA-35 now. No reloads tested, but I'm up to 9 different types of factory ammo used at this point. I have also used several different Hi Power magazines; FN, SA factory, and 13 and 15 round Mecgars.

No malfunctions of any kind thus far. I have noticed that the SA-35 extractor and mag release springs are much stouter than the same springs on my FN guns. Perhaps why I've not experienced any of the failure to extract and/or magazine dropping issues that have been reported?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Your slide doesn't have the Springer logo or the big SA-35 markings on it. Did they drop those from later production guns or move them to the left side?

Bart Noir
    The number one cause of reloading guns is missing the target.

Or perhaps the markings are only on some custom factory versions?

Bart Noir

Question

Aren't all SA-35s roll marked like mine?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Tag List