Page 43 of 81 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Springfield Armory bringing the Hi Power back?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tensaw View Post
    Yeah, well the 15-rounders are now out of stock... I sure hope Mec-Gar has been ramping up production.
    Lots of places have them available:

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/765595440067

Nickel appears to be sold out everywhere.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Tensaw View Post
    Yeah, well the 15-rounders are now out of stock... I sure hope Mec-Gar has been ramping up production.
    Looks like the price went up too.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alohadoug View Post
    On the magazine train with no idea if this will even be mass compliant. (Midway had 10 rounders on sale).

That's dedication....or stupidity.
    Robertson's has them for $21.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    You guys are going to make all the revolver folks sad and pouty.
    Not me. I've resisted the siren call of a new Python because, in part, of all of the accoutrements that I would need to buy. Same for a GP.100

Not a problem with the Springfield BHP, er, SA-35. I have magazines and holsters already for my Mk.III, and if the SA-35s are available at non-rapacious prices, I am in with both feet.

Site Supporter
    Random thoughts/responses"

To the post the "Beretta 92 is very close in price."

The 92 that is close in price has a safety that goes the wrong way and will be activated if you run the slide vigorously. An issue that training will get you through but an issue to be sure. Moreover, the SA-35 is just so much svelter.

The 92X series with the frame mounted safety which moves in the proper direction is 2x the price of the SA-35 and is also less svelte than the SA-35.

I, too just received 2 15-rd Mec-gar mags from Midway for a gun I do not presently own.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Springfield is suing EAA because EAA used Springfield's photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Springfield is suing EAA because EAA used Springfield's photo.
    Whatever EAA has to pay in damages will be less than the Return on Investment provided by the publicity around the lawsuit.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Not me. I've resisted the siren call of a new Python because, in part, of all of the accoutrements that I would need to buy. Same for a GP.100

Not a problem with the Springfield BHP, er, SA-35. I have magazines and holsters already for my Mk.III, and if the SA-35s are available at non-rapacious prices, I am in with both feet.
    I just meant that they'd be vying for Mr. Sokol's attention (to the detriment of all the folks hoping for 3" barrel K-frame conversions).
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Site Supporter

Sorely, sorely tempted to start collecting magazines and kit. The nicest HP I ever handled was one of @Tokarev’s custom Sokols, and I have been kind of looking at them ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Lots of places have them available:

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/765595440067

Nickel appears to be sold out everywhere.
    Thanks. That was helpful. Add me to the club of folks who will have mags for a gun they don’t yet own...

User Tag List