Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: X-1 bi-axial recoil device for the AR-15

Coming to a boogaloo near you…

Site Supporter
    It's amazing that there's any way to go backwards from an Olympic OA93, but by god these magnificent idiots found it.

I think the personal injury lawyers are lining up to take out an ad on pistol forum:

"Did you get injured by theX-1 bi-axial recoil device for the AR-15?
    If so you may be entitled to join a class-action suit."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    I think the personal injury lawyers are lining up to take out an ad on pistol forum:

"Did you get injured by theX-1 bi-axial recoil device for the AR-15?
    If so you may be entitled to join a class-action suit."
    I got made dum just by ceing the vido. Can U get me cash monneys?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    I mean, it looks marginally better thought out than the Buckmark carbine I used to have that simply had a red dot painted on the stock as a “don’t stick your nose past here” warning.
    I learned why that dot was there the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    why.

Just why.

Not just the gun......the shitty music, the cheesy pose at the end, everything. Why.
    It's videos like this, that make me (momentarily) appreciate the enormous bureaucratic cluster that prevents efficient procurement. Because somewhere, you just know there is a good idea fairy who thinks issuing the Law Tactical folder would be a training and safety issue, but who thinks we should issue one of these with every mk-18...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JDD View Post
    It's videos like this, that make me (momentarily) appreciate the enormous bureaucratic cluster that prevents efficient procurement. Because somewhere, you just know there is a good idea fairy who thinks issuing the Law Tactical folder would be a training and safety issue, but who thinks we should issue one of these with every mk-18...
    And they're a recently promoted Lt. Col that was in logistics their whole career, and barely passed their rifle & pistol qualifications, and otherwise have never touched a weapon. But that shiny sharpshooter badge they got that one time makes them qualified to know a good idea when they see it...

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    What I got was a video of guys who wasted wayyy too much time and money to answer a question that nobody asked.
    It was asked and answered well with the MCX and BRN-180. The problem with this answer is that it's really really dumb.

Site Supporter
    My favorite comment from the comments section on their YouTube video:

Do you have a book of bad ideas we don't know about?

Setting aside the mitochondrial-level derp, it doesn't seem to reduce recoil.

The $395.00 price would almost cover a one-year membership at LA Fitness, which would be a lot more effective at getting rounds on target.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

User Tag List