Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP: Looking for member recommendations on a good place to order AMMO

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hassiman View Post
    Hello,

I would like to get advice on some good honest companies that forum members have used to buy ammunition. I have looked at Midway and also Cabbalas but either they had little to nothing in stock for 40 S&W or they were way expensive.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks!
    Keep in mind that the past 18 months have seen unprecedented demand for both guns and ammo.

Ammo production capacity is essentially fixed which mean you have a fixed supply with massively increased demand. That means increased prices and limited selection as manufacturers focus on producing the highest demand items. It’s simple economics.

Don’t expect to find ammo at 2017 to 2019 prices in 2021.

The ammo situation was aggravated by the fact that only 3 US ammo companies actually make primers (Winchester, Remington and Federal/CCI/Speer) and one of those three (Remington) shut down due to bankruptcy of their prior company at the start of the pandemic.

Site Supporter
    I have used Outdoor because they will deliver to your home in NYS. Others will to an FFL but haven't tried that. There may be better prices than Outdoor but they are convenient. The Red Army 9mm ran fine.

Question Do you have a link for "Outdoor"?

[QUOTE=Glenn E. Meyer;1277887]I have used Outdoor because they will deliver to your home in NYS. Others will to an FFL but haven't tried that. There may be better prices than Outdoor but they are convenient. The Red Army 9mm ran fine.[/QUOTE

Hi!
    Would you have a link for "Outdoor"?

Thanks!

Likely easier to google "outdoor" and "ammo" than find this site......

Site Supporter
    Defender Ammunition.
    --Jason--

User Tag List