Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: John Gruden Firing

People need to come to terms with the very real fact that email =/= private communication

Again-

EMAIL

IS

NOT!!!!!

PRIVATE

COMMUNICATION!!!!!!

Repeat as needed. Especially if sent on a company email address, or to a company email address.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

It's a shame because Gruden is the first mainstream Caucasian head coach who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.

Site Supporter
    Cultural Marxism grows like a cancer. No one is immune.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    People need to come to terms with the very real fact that email =/= private communication

Again-

EMAIL

IS

NOT!!!!!

PRIVATE

COMMUNICATION!!!!!!

Repeat as needed. Especially if sent on a company email address, or to a company email address.
    I don't understand why people don't understand this. I'd say it's an age thing, but younger people post idiotic, legitimately criminal stuff on social media, and that is an even less private mode of communication.

I don't watch the NFL, but for a couple of plays here and there...and DirecTV has given the subscription to me for free the last few years...since I told them, (upon the advent of kneeling), that I no longer wanted it.

Go figure.

Maybe I should tell them I don't like hockey.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio View Post
    I think "Gruden is a colossal dumbass and possibly a bad dude and maybe needs to lose his job" and "Goodell is narcissistic bag of vaguely human shaped excrement who reacts like a tyrant to criticism" are probably both true.
    Yeah I'd concur with that

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Maybe I should tell them I don't like hockey.
    Hmmm. Maybe I should tell them I don't like Playboy bunnies???

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by donlapalma View Post
    Hmmm. Maybe I should tell them I don't like Playboy bunnies???

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Be careful what you wish for https://www.cnn.com/style/article/br...ver/index.html

If you think Gruden got fired because of cancel culture - you aren't attached to any real social media. I maintain a Twitter for professional reasons, an Instagram for personal reasons, and use them both daily. There was practically zero discussion of Gruden on Twitter or IG yesterday. No one cared.

He was fired for other, political, reasons as stated above; racist comments were just an excuse.

As far as I am concerned, the reason you fire the guy is 22-31 - his win/loss record over 3.25 seasons. He had an extremely talented team and was unable to consistently win games.

Gruden's emails were uncovered during the investigation into Snyder. Which made them pull the string and look deeper. Don't give people reasons to pull strings.

Your employer has the ability to read and evaluate all the emails sent from their address(es). I have three professional email addresses and two personal ones. - I've made a concerted effort over the last few years to move all my gun/training/etc stuff to one personal account and all my personal life stuff to the other. And to divert and keep everything personal off my professional accounts.

Never put anything in writing you don't want read aloud in a court.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Why do people take the time necessary to create a meme and then fail to proofread it?

User Tag List