Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SIRT AR Bolt

SIRT AR Bolt

I guess I need to get out more. I just became aware of this product for the AR platform. A search here yielded no results for the AR bolt SIRT.

Just curious if anyone has one and what they think of it.

I'm thinking it's a "gotta-have" item.

http://www.nextleveltraining.com/sto...r-sirt-ar-bolt
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Alright I ordered one.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    Alright I ordered one.
    Looking forward to a detailed report!
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Thanks for saving me the money Tim.

I'll just be waiting on this............

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Looking forward to a detailed report!
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Oh man, the pressure's on.

1+ on waiting for a report on how well or poorly it performs. I expect it will do well, but would like some confirmation before plunking down some cash. That and the MP SIRT are on my Bday/Christmas list.

Tim -

Im curious if had a chance to get this going. I have had one in my possession for a couple weeks and wanted to get your comments on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadmin View Post
    Tim -

Im curious if had a chance to get this going. I have had one in my possession for a couple weeks and wanted to get your comments on it.
    I received mine last week. I haven't played with it much. (Lost a pet and it kind of threw me for a loop.) Thus far though, I like the unit. The notion of sight offset is getting hammered home at household distances. It plays well with the LaserLyte target too.

The trigger break/reset is not as crisp as the real deal but it is there and usable.

Installation was easy. I am finding though, that the POI does shift a little after re-installing the unit. That could be traced to the operator though too. I need to put in more time with it.

All in all, I would give it a thumb's up.

Bump; anyone have a long term review, or can point to a long term review elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by phil_in_cs View Post
    Bump; anyone have a long term review, or can point to a long term review elsewhere?
    Mine didn't work out very well Phil. It wouldn't activate with any consistency and the little foot that's provided broke quickly. I tried it in a diff. Upper/lower combo thinking that was the issue and it didn't function great in that one either. Any hard data your looking for?

User Tag List