Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MRDS Quick Reference Cards (Revision 9 Release)

MRDS Quick Reference Cards (Revision 9 Release)

This is an uplift Mini Red Dot Sight (MRDS) Quick Reference Card Series (QRC) to Revision 9.

tl;dr: To make a QRC, skip down to the QRC PDF section. Download your selected MRDS and print it without scaling. Cut out and fold over.

Release Notes:

Rev 9 QRCs include:

1. A new Desert Tan design layout
    2. An additional, optic-specific, MOA Zeroing Grid in addition to the 1.0” General Purpose Grid.
    3. Larger 10 point font for better readability
    4. All QRC PDFs exported 2 to a page

New to Rev 9 is the Sig Sauer ROMEO3MAX.

Sample:

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1651
Size:  73.0 KB
    Note: Do not download and print this image. It is clipped and at low quality. Download and print the PDFs, below.

Expanded Release Notes

All QRCs have been refactored in the new Desert Tan layout. If you print in black and white, the Desert Tan will just resolve to a neutral gray shade, preserving contrast with the grid lines. Wording throughout has been streamlined to reduce clutter and increase clarity. QRCs now include the MRDS Footprint standard that it's base is made to.

The current Rev 9s cover the top 5, or 80%, of the most frequently used MRDS sights in USPSA Carry Optics competition, based on the USPSA 2021 Annual Issue, Volume 38, CO Equipment Survey, page 46.

Ten QRCs are currently available to Rev 9:

1. Holosun 507c
    2. Holosun 507k
    3. Aimpoint ACRO P-2
    4. Leupold DeltaPoint Pro
    5. Trijicon RMR
    6. Trijicon RMRcc
    7. Trijicon SRO
    8. Sig Sauer ROMEO1PRO
    9. Sig Sauer ROMEO3MAX
    10. Vortex Venom

If your MRDS is not listed, please comment below, and I will see if I can construct one for you. Also, if you discover any errors, or significant omissions, please let me know.

Background

These MRDS QRCs are an on-going project of mine to provide me with a convenient snapshot of the key controls on my red dot (HS 507c). I created QRCs for MRDS sights I do not own, out of sharing the concept for folks who have expressed an interest in having one. I do not sell or receive any compensation for making these.

Registered Trademarks (if known) are indicated per the respective sight manufacturers, and so marked on each QRC. Unlimited verbatim copy and distribution is permitted. Information is adapted from OEM sources, but is not verified nor endorsed by any OEM. No liability for use is assumed. The user is advised to verify any content against manufacturer documentation.

Quick Reference Cards

All current Rev 9 QRCs are posted below. To make a QRC, download the selected PDF, and print WITH NO SCALING. Cut out and fold to create a 3”x5” for pocket or range bag.

qrc_507c_v9.pdf

qrc_507k_v9.pdf

qrc_aim_v9.pdf

qrc_dpp_v9.pdf

qrc_rmr_v9.pdf

qrc_rmrcc_v9.pdf

qrc_sro_v9.pdf

qrc_sig_r1p_v9.pdf

qrc_sig_r3m_v9.pdf

qrc_vor_v9.pdf

After creating your QRC, you should end up with something like this:

Name:  IMG_9701.jpg
Views: 3108
Size:  74.3 KB
    Last edited by RJ; 10-07-2021 at 02:35 PM.

I realized I missed a couple QRCs from this batch, so I brought the Sig ROMEOZero and Swampfox Liberty/Justice QRCs up to Revision 9 for completeness. They are attached below.

qrc_sig_r0_v9.pdf

qrc_swa_v9.pdf

Adding another, the Swampfox Sentinel, by request in another forum:

qrc_sfs_v9.pdf

Adding two more, the open and closed emitter Titanium body Holosun 508T and 509T.

qrc_508t_v9.pdf

qrc_509tx2_v9.pdf

Another by request, Holosun 510c:

qrc_510c_v9.pdf

Adding a QRC for the Holosun 407K because: reasons:

qrc_407k_v9.pdf

If somebody who has one (I plan to acquire one soon ) could spot check the data, I'd appreciate it. The 407K has a 6 MOA dot, no auto-brightness, as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by RJ; 11-08-2021 at 02:41 PM.

I had someone ask me for an ACRO P-1. It's about the same as a P-2 (posted up thread) but in the interest of OCD, I did a P-1.

qrc_aim_p1_v9.pdf

Adding a C-More RTS2 V5 6 MOA, by request in another forum.

qrc_cmore6moa_v9.pdf

Holosun 407CO:

qrc_407co_v9.pdf

Refactored Sig Sauer Romeo Zero, to make some corrections/updates that I had wrong. New Rev 9A attached.

qrc_sig_r0_v9a.pdf

User Tag List