Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Modular Safe in 2021

Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    I've had a Snap Safe for about 6 years. Generally satisfied with it. Believe they have changed ownership since I bought mine. It was a perfect fit for where I needed it to go. I was able to move all the parts by myself, but the door was a PITA to move alone. Made in China.
    Excellent, thank you for the data.

I have basically run out of safes, and am going to try and consolidate most of the long guns in a SnapSafe XXL.

Did you order the dial lock of the touchpad?

Dial lock
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

I've had a Zanotti for close to 10 years. Great quality and as to its size, it's in a small closet with a door too small to move the safe out. So even is some one evaded the alarms, etc. They couldn't easily tip it or drag ot out of the room/house. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    This podcast is worth a listen, if you want info on this topic:
    https://firearmsnation.com/tom-kubin...l-gun-storage/
    Very informative podcast, thanks for the heads up.

I'll be ordering an Agile 52 for the new house, wonder what shipping is gonna run me as the age of Covid wears on.

Site Supporter
    Pretty darn happy with my new Zanotti safe, and they have great customer service.

Only caveat is I was a little naive about what it would be like to work the combination lock; I knew it wouldn’t be fast, but no way I’m doing that under any time pressure. Glad I still have my simplex lock pistol safe for any “need it right now but my firearms are locked up during the night because grandkids are here” scenarios.

User Tag List