Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Modular Safe in 2021

I did just receive notice from Secureit that their prices on the Agile Ultralight won't be increasing but all others will be due to materials pricing skyrocketing. Buy now if you want the best price or pay more later...

Sample of one but I got a Zanotti earlier this year and I like it. You can specify hinge side, lock combo, etc. Took just over 2 months to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Fire rated safes are a bit of a joke guys, that's why Secureit doesn't really go that route. The ratings are rather meaningless no matter what they claim, it's very likely that no 'fire rated' safe is truly going to protect in a serious fire for even a short time. Theft is far more likely also, according to Secureit's owner.
    While I can concede that for many safes/RSCs, it seems the poured fill safes with "concrete" seem to have a good backing of data. https://americansecuritysafes.com/le...ngs-explained/

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    I've been using Secureit for the last couple years. It works as advertised and I can't imagine going to a standard RSC.
    Same and same!

I have two SecureIts, an Agile 52 and a FastBox.

The FastBox is okay-ish--it's way too short for my bolt guns (26" barrels and chassis abound). It does hold my 1301 Tactical LE, and could handle most ARs. I use the key lock exclusively.

The Agile 52 holds my bolt guns and pistols. Shelves aren't deep-enough for 6"-barreled revolvers but hold everything else pretty good. My main complaint is that they have two sizes of multi-gun barrel pegs, and only the large one is remotely economical. Unfortunately, it occupies al six back slots, so it can't be used if you have any long guns reaching its height.

Site Supporter
    Just got off the phone with Zanotti. What a great conversation ; they seem like they are set up with a strong focus on doing whatever they possibly can to make the customer as happy as possible.

Will probably put in an order tomorrow.

This podcast is worth a listen, if you want info on this topic:
    https://firearmsnation.com/tom-kubin...l-gun-storage/

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Same and same!
    Not to dogpile but thx. to Neph's 2019 post (https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....curity-Cabinet) I picked up an Agile52 then, added an Agile40 on top last year & for my needs they're GTG.

I've had a Snap Safe for about 6 years. Generally satisfied with it. Believe they have changed ownership since I bought mine. It was a perfect fit for where I needed it to go. I was able to move all the parts by myself, but the door was a PITA to move alone. Made in China.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Not to dogpile but thx. to Neph's 2019 post (https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....curity-Cabinet) I picked up an Agile52 then, added an Agile40 on top last year & for my needs they're GTG.
    Im reaching year #2 with them and still coudln't be happier. Electronic locks holding up no problem. I replace the batteries roughly every 4 months.

User Tag List