Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 114

Thread: Langdon Tactical...GLOCK?

  1. #11
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    I bet they could make a quality safety!

  2. #12
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Every Glock in the video had an SCD.
    I noticed this too. I would be extremely happy if they became available right now.

  3. #13
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    If SCDs become available again, then that will change a few things for me. Letís hope for all that the SCD returns. Not only will it benefit Tom and LTT, it will benefit all of us.

    LTT is a company I trust with any gun, even Glock.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by wmu12071 View Post
    I noticed this too. I would be extremely happy if they became available right now.
    SCDs are a huge part of why I only own Glocks. Their disappearance as of late has been troubling for sure. Ironically I spent 2 years carrying Langdon Berettas before Glocks with SCDs.

  5. #15
    Langdon confirmed the SCDs in the video. Pinch me.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    I am a little sad, all I want is internal components to be smoothed out amd coated with np3+. But even NP3 is going away!
    It won't be available for customer supplied parts, but the announcement said manufacturers will still be able to do B2B work with Coating Technologies.

    Given the existing working relationship and close geographic proximity between Ernest and the old Robar/Coating Technologies crew, I'd surmise that if anyone it going to have continued access to NP3 it'll be LTT.

    Unless Coating Technologies really meant that only large OEM manufacturers will be able to contract big batches from them, in which we could all be SOL, LTT included.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Langdon confirmed the SCDs in the video. Pinch me.
    Given that he didn't mention the SCD in the list of available upgrades I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.

    I do think it would be pretty cool if LTT bought Tau though, as they would have the resources to pump 'em out as well as do R&D to expand the SCD to non-glock platforms.

  8. #18
    All roads lead to a Glock 19

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    Given that he didn't mention the SCD in the list of available upgrades I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.

    I do think it would be pretty cool if LTT bought Tau though, as they would have the resources to pump 'em out as well as do R&D to expand the SCD to non-glock platforms.
    I think you're right. The reason I think there might be some chance that LTT might be selling SCDs is that LTT, like any business, would promote it's products, that's the reason EL has been carrying a Glock lately, he's marketing a product he sells. Glocks ship with a working back plate, it doesn't do what an SCD does but it does what it was designed to. Given that SCD availability is low at the moment, it doesn't really make sense to promote something no one can buy. That said, he might just think it's a good product and smart upgrade.

    LTT buying TDG might be a stretch, licensing production and taking on support for existing customers seem more probable.

  10. #20
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    In the desert, looking for water.
    Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post
    I think you're right. The reason I think there might be some chance that LTT might be selling SCDs is that LTT, like any business, would promote it's products, that's the reason EL has been carrying a Glock lately, he's marketing a product he sells. Glocks ship with a working back plate, it doesn't do what an SCD does but it does what it was designed to. Given that SCD availability is low at the moment, it doesn't really make sense to promote something no one can buy. That said, he might just think it's a good product and smart upgrade.

    LTT buying TDG might be a stretch, licensing production and taking on support for existing customers seem more probable.
    A far more important upgrade in my life than an Apex trigger or trigger guard undercut. All of my glocks (save the G44 for which there is not yet one available) have SCDs. I think I have a spare sitting in my parts drawer, waiting for finances to allow purchase of a G26.5, or another 19x.

    I noticed in one of the shooting sequences that Ernest did the SCD/DA trigger thumb as he holstered.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •