Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical...GLOCK?

Site Supporter
    In the market for a 43x and was hoping this would solve my SCD issue. Doesn’t look like it.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I think a NP3 TJIAB would be a logical addition to the product lineup. I'd like to see an option using all OEM parts (the descriptions for complete pistols seem to indicate Apex kits).
    Agreed, I would like to see a TJIB with OEM parts that’s NP3d

Side note, I tried the Apex trigger bar in my g45 and it slightly pushed the gadget out so it was not sitting flush. The gadget was designed so there is some clearance between it and the back of the striker.

Also as capable as LTT is I think if any one were granted licensing and production of the gadget, I would think Apex would be the company for it.

My main take away of LTT starting to mod these is the Glock has finally become a mainstream product!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Maybe LTT isn't mentioning the SCD because SCDs have should have been on Glocks from day one so it's just a given that LTT Glocks have them.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My main take away of LTT starting to mod these is the Glock has finally become a mainstream product!
    Yeah, they just need to work on their market share now. Maybe get a foot in the door for LE sales.

It seems to me that everyone is reading too much into the scd's in the video. Ernest being an advocate of thumbing a hammer makes it a natural thing for him to run on his glocks. Couple that with his relationship with Todd and the fact that most people outside this forum will watch the video and not notice the scd or likely even know what it is, it probably didn't deserve the effort to swap them out simply for the video. His personal glocks most likely had them and that's what was shot in the video. Of course that is me making assumptions just like the lot of you making a mountain out of a mole hill.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Maybe they want to offer SCD as an optional add-on, but can’t because they can’t get supply just like the rest of us? And instead of delaying the launch until who knows when, they decided to move forward and add it later once they are available??

Seems logical, don’t know what the big deal is about the SCD. It’s obviously something that enhances the Glock and I imagine they want to have it be an option assuming they get supply.

Site Supporter

LTT GLOCK

Clearly, the world is ending.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    The Apex connector already gives a very smooth DA style pull!
    Interesting. Would like to see how a NY1 and apex connector worked together.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Interesting. Would like to see how a NY1 and apex connector worked together.
    Probably very well. The Apex is simply an even more relaxed connector angle than a Minus connector for less weight and a longer rolling break.

User Tag List