Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical...GLOCK?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    As TC mentioned, with these Glocks Ernest is not targeting the typical PF member, who can recite the difference in the various Glock mods and how they play together. This is similar in concept to what the Gunsite Gunsmithy did to a 1911 at Jeff’s behest — sights, trigger and break the edges, for someone who wants more than a box stock Glock, but isn’t sure what mods to go with. Way better than the gold coated barrels and the other crap that comes on most Gucci Glocks.
    Woah now, how else is a novice going to turn their 15 inch grouping at 5 yards in to 14 inches without taking a class?
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    A Gen5 NP3 TJIB would be a good thing.
    This. And Gen4. And Gen3...

I'd be in for a half dozen tomorrow. And I only have two Glocks right now. But I have three kids. And I need at least two more Glocks for myself.

pat

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    As TC mentioned, with these Glocks Ernest is not targeting the typical PF member, who can recite the difference in the various Glock mods and how they play together. This is similar in concept to what the Gunsite Gunsmithy did to a 1911 at Jeff’s behest — sights, trigger and break the edges, for someone who wants more than a box stock Glock, but isn’t sure what mods to go with. Way better than the gold coated barrels and the other crap that comes on most Gucci Glocks.
    This is where I'm at with it.

I would like to think I'm a step above your average gun owner but I'm nowhere near the level of some here.

Field strip, clean, lube, no problem, I will learn to detail strip the pistol but I've not had the need to yet and so I'd rather pay someone who knew what they were doing to pick and fit an improved trigger.

I like the idea of an "improved" Glock even tho I cannot out shoot the mechanical accuracy of the one I own. You know - reasons - same one that has me hankering for a 12.5" 6.8 SBR.

My eyes are at the point where I need glasses to see a crisp target but the front sight is fine, PMO should answer that.

I can't fathom why anyone would spend the kind of money the Gucci Glocks go for, but you earn it, you spend it, ROWYCO...

No brainer really...

Site Supporter
    I was considering a Gen 5 in the new year, so this seems like an easy button option.

I am planning on sending a Gen 5 Glock 17 to Langdon in the near future. It occurred to me that between the gun, the mods, the chpws plate and the optic (Holosun 509T V2) I’ll have about $1150 into the setup. I’m pretty sure I’ll like it less than the P320 with optic that I paid $900 for.

I’ll console myself with the idea that the Glock’s safeties are without question whereas the P320’s are controversial. (I hope I’m not starting a wicked thread drift with that statement.)

It looks like Langdon is charging the same or slightly less for apex hardware plus his trigger work than you would pay for just the hardware ordered straight from apex. Which you can’t do because they’re out of stock. Probably because Langdon has them all!
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

I am one Rum fueled night from ordering a Glock from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I am one Rum fueled night from ordering a Glock from them.
    Ha! Do it! Just make a video review during another run fueled night.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Ha! Do it! Just make a video review during another run fueled night.
    Run fueled vs Rum fueled, very different experience.

Well, I don't know about making a rash rum decision, but I may have made a purchase or two after a second Bourbon. Oh what the hell, let me look at Ernie's page again. Damn enablers...

Quote Originally Posted by fpnunes View Post
    Well, I don't know about making a rash rum decision, but I may have made a purchase or two after a second Bourbon. Oh what the hell, let me look at Ernie's page again. Damn enablers...
    Calling him Ernie moves your order to Q4 2022.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List