Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical...GLOCK?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by No.6 View Post
    I'm confused, perhaps. Given the ease of part work on Glocks (even I can manage it, despite wedging the firing pin safety spring into the extractor plunger channel during the practical exercise), there appears to be quite a bit of overhead cost here.
    Really? I didn't think so at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Really? I didn't think so at all.
    Nor did I, it's like with the LTT 1301, having the included extras fitted by them is a no brainer for me

Site Supporter
    I'm confused, perhaps. Given the ease of part work on Glocks (even I can manage it, despite wedging the firing pin safety spring into the extractor plunger channel during the practical exercise), there appears to be quite a bit of overhead cost here.
    There is almost none. Gen 5 G19 from Primary Arms is $540. Apex kit from the same source is $120 (though OOS). Total cost from PA is $660 vs. $672 from LTT.

The grip modifications aren't cheap, but aren't wildly out of line and I'm sure they will be very high quality coming from Langdon.

All of this is assuming Langdon does no trigger work other than dropping in the standard Apex kit. That is my understanding, but I'd be happy to be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    There is almost none. Gen 5 G19 from Primary Arms is $540. Apex kit from the same source is $120 (though OOS). Total cost from PA is $660 vs. $672 from LTT.

The grip modifications aren't cheap, but aren't wildly out of line and I'm sure they will be very high quality coming from Langdon.

All of this is assuming Langdon does no trigger work other than dropping in the standard Apex kit. That is my understanding, but I'd be happy to be corrected.
    Zing! I had the 'undercut' clicked. Cue embarrassed face. (Tho if I get a gen5, it'll be at GSSF price, thanks)

I think this is true for all "modded Glocks" or "packages" no matter who sells them. It's even true for the Beretta 92 to a large degree, save for the custom RDO cut. Hopefully, a large enough segment of gun owners will pay for the service to support and grow a business.

I love the money where your mouth is - or lack thereof- in the gun community as a whole.

How many times have we heard “we’ll if they’d just make a this or a that or a red dot 92 or a whatever I’d buy 10 of ‘em”

Yea….no you wouldn’t. lol it’s 2021. There is literally nothing they don’t make at this point.

Langdon working on glocks now - so less folks will have an excuse to not buy.

Look at what you stingy bastard have done.

This seems like a fine option for people who are looking for a no-drama option to buy a complete hot-rod Glock from a company that can be trusted. That being said, I hope they keep their focus on Beretta. I wish they would find a way to expand their DA/SA line. Perhaps CZ?

Either way I hope they are very successful with these.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    This seems like a fine option for people who are looking for a no-drama option to buy a complete hot-rod Glock from a company that can be trusted. That being said, I hope they keep their focus on Beretta. I wish they would find a way to expand their DA/SA line. Perhaps CZ?

Either way I hope they are very successful with these.
    Fuck it, classic sigs as well!

In all seriousness though, I agree. This seems like a great easy button for what is more or less a factory semi-custom Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post

Perhaps, perhaps not? The web site content I posted seems to indicate there is some work involved:

...LTT Glock® 19 includes the LTT Trigger Job and the Apex Action Enhancement Kit...

I'd be curious to know what that "Trigger job" entails for a Glock, beyond say, what most YouTube gunsmiths like me can achieve.

User Tag List