Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical...GLOCK?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Meh.

After giving it some time, I'm still seeing little about this that is interesting, original, or in any way different from what anyone else does with Glocks.

With that said, if he can separate fools from their money then more power to him.
    I agree. I would if I could. Once a dude sold me a breeding pair of Emu's. Both tried to fuck me. They were males. Being old and dumb, I best not show my ignorance in this thread except to say I prefer stock Glocks.

Springboarding off of what TC said, I'm really glad this is a thing, even though I don't see myself owning any Glocks any time soon. Like most here I get pretty frequent questions like "what pistol should I buy" and "I need a carry gun, help." My default advice, unless specific circumstances call for something different, is "Get a 9mm Glock in a size that's appropriate for your intended use." I know full well that a stock Glock may not ultimately be the perfect gun for them, though.

The LTT easy button option means I don't necessarily have to caveat my advice with "but you might end up switching away from Glocks later." They still might, but it's less likely they'll "need" to. It's likely they'll be able to upgrade to an LTT version of what they have and keep using all the same holsters and mags, plus keeping the original gun as a backup, all without even having to learn how to instal sights.

Site Supporter
    The website options for the optics plates seem to have been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
    Springboarding off of what TC said, I'm really glad this is a thing, even though I don't see myself owning any Glocks any time soon.
    Same here but based on just dry firing my LTT 92C, an LTT 19 will be at the top of the list if I do find myself wanting/needing a Glock.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    I’m excited for this and I think it’s an intriguing development and will help improve the platform.

I find it interesting (to me personally) - he picked the same plate, decal grips, etc. that I did (his are pro and mine are granulate). What this does do is confirm for me my section choice.

I’ll keep an eye on the Apex Trigger. Also, Ernest runs a business - he’s done some awesome work for Beretta but nobody here freaked out when he started modifying Springfield Armory guns or Beretta shotguns. It’s a bit inconsistent that we do when he modifies Glocks. There’s a market demand and I’m hopeful for Ernest! Good luck to him.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Perhaps, perhaps not? The web site content I posted seems to indicate there is some work involved:

...LTT Glock® 19 includes the LTT Trigger Job and the Apex Action Enhancement Kit...

I'd be curious to know what that "Trigger job" entails for a Glock, beyond say, what most YouTube gunsmiths like me can achieve.
    I asked and was told they are stoned and hand polished.

A lot of people seem to be freaked out about EL working on and selling Glocks. It’s my understanding that he used to be a heavy Glock user, like fired more rounds through Glocks than most of the members of this forum combined heavy, some years ago.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

If anyone gets their hands on a Langton modified Glock please post your thoughts. I’ve only seen one review. It was very positive.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

A Gen5 NP3 TJIB would be a good thing.

As TC mentioned, with these Glocks Ernest is not targeting the typical PF member, who can recite the difference in the various Glock mods and how they play together. This is similar in concept to what the Gunsite Gunsmithy did to a 1911 at Jeff’s behest — sights, trigger and break the edges, for someone who wants more than a box stock Glock, but isn’t sure what mods to go with. Way better than the gold coated barrels and the other crap that comes on most Gucci Glocks.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List