Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF Raids Larry Vickers? Anyone know anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
    20 December 2024
    0300 Zulu

Federal Medical Center Butner
    Bahama, NC

A daring helicopter assault force busts convicted felon Larry Vickers out of prison; a hand is seen reaching out from the smoke, the operator pulls down his balaclava and says "your turn buddy!" Camera does a close up and sees the operator is KURT MUSE.

Vickers says “Thanks buddy, I came up with this idea first though!”

Closing Narration:

With the first step act, Larry was going to be released in another 6 months anyway.
    Name:  17D88772-D3DE-4120-BF2C-DC8E23F559D6.jpeg
Views: 815
Size:  20.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Karma....
    I made the mistake of going over to the other site and looking at the thread on this topic. Damn, there are a lot of stupid people with guns.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    You got off easy!

I have both AR's, 1911 Vol 1, WWII Germany Vol 1.

Say what you want about the felonious guy, he does put out a good coffee table book.

Here's hoping that they keep publishing under the 'Prison Industries' label.
    UNICOR would hire him so fast just to shoot the shit with him in the factory office.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    UNICOR would hire him so fast just to shoot the shit with him in the factory office.

I could also see the Lock Shop tapping in. Hey LAV we have this issue with our new Glock 47’s and since BOP promotes the non firearms folks to look after the armory we need help”

Quote Originally Posted by ECS686 View Post
    I could also see the Lock Shop tapping in. Hey LAV we have this issue with our new Glock 47’s and since BOP promotes the non firearms folks to look after the armory we need help”
    BOP is so Backwards I could totally see them eventually letting inmates in the lock shop, especially campers.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt191145lover View Post
    Some things never change... This is from LAVs Facebook page

Attachment 111014

Attachment 111015

Attachment 111016
    He's, apparently, reposted this, sans the lashing out at Wilson:

"Larry Vickers
    ·11 hours ago
    "Greetings all. I don’t normally make posts like this but based on what has happened with me and the unique circumstances I’m in I feel like I should. As most of you know I pleaded guilty to two felonies on Oct 19th, 2023. I can’t speak much about the details as the situation is ongoing but suffice to say I own my actions and understand the consequences- big boy rules as many of us, myself included, have said in the past.
    "The outpouring of support has been overwhelming from the gun community as well as my business partners and I can never express fully the gratitude I feel toward those friends and partners who are standing by my side as I go through this process. As most all of you know this is the very first time I have ever made a public statement like this and that should tell you how strongly I feel about this particular matter. Let me say once again I own my actions and regret putting my friends and partners in the position of having to stand up next to me in a less than ideal situation…..but that’s exactly when you need friends and I am blessed with mine who are standing fast beside me. I will never forget who stood with me and supported me through good times and bad.
    "The heartfelt strength you guys and many others have leant me – from those I have taught in person, and so many I have never met personally but have interacted with or presented to online and on the air, is astounding. I battle depression like many former service members and this situation has weighed on me heavily for well over two years since going through the cancer and treatment and simultaneously dealing with this situation – and there have been some dark times in the not too distant past. But you guys, my true friends and my family have helped me work to maintain a positive attitude even when it hasn’t been easy. Thank you all for that - it literally means the world to me."
    And remember when demons and beasts cast their darkness, you have God's love - and Browning's wrath - to guide you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    BOP is so Backwards I could totally see them eventually letting inmates in the lock shop, especially campers.
    I retired after 20 years at a High USP that became a complex and while we (USP’s) were better than the majority of low and medium FCI’s I still saw some major stupid. And the Admin in region and central office was always a battle of its own!

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    The discussion and explanations of how the Feds prosecute cases and the process involved has been enlightening.

I once lived in a county that had some fairly corrupt officials. The FBI was looking into it, to the point that there were elected officials who wouldn't come into the office because they were afraid of being frogmarched out of the building in handcuffs. The worst of them lost a re-election bid and the investigation faded away.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Dang....I have not had a Wilson in many years; looks like I'll have to get one now to support their doing the right thing.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    He's, apparently, reposted this, sans the lashing out at Wilson:

"Larry Vickers
    ·11 hours ago
    "Greetings all. I don’t normally make posts like this but based on what has happened with me and the unique circumstances I’m in I feel like I should. As most of you know I pleaded guilty to two felonies on Oct 19th, 2023. I can’t speak much about the details as the situation is ongoing but suffice to say I own my actions and understand the consequences- big boy rules as many of us, myself included, have said in the past.
    "The outpouring of support has been overwhelming from the gun community as well as my business partners and I can never express fully the gratitude I feel toward those friends and partners who are standing by my side as I go through this process. As most all of you know this is the very first time I have ever made a public statement like this and that should tell you how strongly I feel about this particular matter. Let me say once again I own my actions and regret putting my friends and partners in the position of having to stand up next to me in a less than ideal situation…..but that’s exactly when you need friends and I am blessed with mine who are standing fast beside me. I will never forget who stood with me and supported me through good times and bad.
    "The heartfelt strength you guys and many others have leant me – from those I have taught in person, and so many I have never met personally but have interacted with or presented to online and on the air, is astounding. I battle depression like many former service members and this situation has weighed on me heavily for well over two years since going through the cancer and treatment and simultaneously dealing with this situation – and there have been some dark times in the not too distant past. But you guys, my true friends and my family have helped me work to maintain a positive attitude even when it hasn’t been easy. Thank you all for that - it literally means the world to me."
    That was painful to read.
    #RESIST

User Tag List