Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF Raids Larry Vickers? Anyone know anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    @TGS @HCM. Your commentary is always appreciated. Thank you.
    Don't forget @TC215. He's the only one that read the entire damn thing to confirm what we were pulling out of our ass speculating about.

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Don't forget @TC215. He's the only one that read the entire damn thing to confirm what we were pulling out of our ass speculating about.

I did forget about that. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Have you read the thread, the press release regarding the indictment and the 10 page statement of facts from LAV’s plea agreement?

The questions you’re asking have been asked and answered.
    Yes I read the thread in 2021 but I did not go all the way back to page 1 review from there forward when it came back up with the new information. I've read a bunch of the stuff linked here and in the other thread but it appears I've missed some information.

Again, wasn't trying to ruffle feathers but satisfy my own curiosity.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    And, as you mentioned in our texts, just wait until the LAV fanbois realize that LAV was a snitch that just fucked over other people in exchange for a deal for his own personal benefit.
    Most (probably all) of them will ignore the facts, and just stick to the mantra of "ATF is evil.'

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    How much money? What, tens of thousands, maybe? I’m not taking Vickers side, he knew better, but I don’t think the sanctions were exactly stopping import of millions of dollars of prohibited, suuuuuuper dangerous deadly weapons either?
    I would think the money doesn’t matter at this point. But there is a lot of money. Sure they are not super duper death dealers. Until into the wrong hands. But that’s besides the point. That they tried and did fragrantly ignore laws.
    I wouldn’t give a pass on this for some meth dealer. I won’t give a pass on this for someone who should know better.
    Personal gain and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Yes I read the thread in 2021 but I did not go all the way back to page 1 review from there forward when it came back up with the new information. I've read a bunch of the stuff linked here and in the other thread but it appears I've missed some information.

Again, wasn't trying to ruffle feathers but satisfy my own curiosity.
    The first criminal complaint (arrest warrant) affidavit was filed in March 2021, and it wasn’t charging Vickers. Things went downhill from there.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    The first criminal complaint (arrest warrant) affidavit was filed in March 2021, and it wasn’t charging Vickers. Things went downhill from there.
    Thanks!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

So...

Do you guys think the Feds will auction off the seized assets (those which can be transferred, legally)? Because an LAV 1911 would be a cool addition to my safe.

I've got a very low round count LAV customized SA 1911 that will be going for sale shortly, if someone wants it.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    So...

Do you guys think the Feds will auction off the seized assets (those which can be transferred, legally)? Because an LAV 1911 would be a cool addition to my safe.
    Not a chance.

User Tag List