Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classifier reporting to USPSA?

Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    Personally, I see no reason for delays in match uploads. It's so simple and easy to accomplish.

I run my matches on Saturday and upload the results Monday evening (like I did just a few minutes ago.) I wait two days for folks to look over the results and provide feedback if they see an error or some other issue with the results.

USPSA crunches out classifier updates Wednesday AM. Life is good.

Long live Practiscore!
    That's the way it should be done. Having a review period saved me on my master bump. No one else noticed that the classifier was missing 5 points. Two stages on one pit, the popper was added to the wrong stage.

For the USPSA upload, I assume it's a fairly painless process? I run the tablet's for my home club's action pistol match, but I might volunteer to take on another club's USPSA tablets.
    Currently for reasons unclear the MD uploads all the matches for the year at once in December, rendering the classifiers for most of us invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemas2 View Post
    That's the way it should be done. Having a review period saved me on my master bump. No one else noticed that the classifier was missing 5 points. Two stages on one pit, the popper was added to the wrong stage.

For the USPSA upload, I assume it's a fairly painless process? I run the tablet's for my home club's action pistol match, but I might volunteer to take on another club's USPSA tablets.
    Currently for reasons unclear the MD uploads all the matches for the year at once in December, rendering the classifiers for most of us invalid.
    The entire process is very simple and very painless IMHO. Upload match results to Practiscore.com. Wait a day or two to allow shooters to verify results are accurate. Go to practiscore website, download the "web report" (a text file) for the match in question. Upload the file to uspsa (match results upload under club resources), verify shooters and pay the fees. 10 minutes tops.

I really do not see what is to be gained by reporting match results once a year. But to each their own.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Well, my first classifier score got posted today! The second one is not up yet, but that's just from last week, so I'm not surprised. Hoping to shoot another classifier on Nov 13th. My stage plan for whatever classifier it turns out to be is to not completely mess it up. That seems like a solid strategy.
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Moylan View Post
    Well, my first classifier score got posted today! The second one is not up yet, but that's just from last week, so I'm not surprised. Hoping to shoot another classifier on Nov 13th. My stage plan for whatever classifier it turns out to be is to not completely mess it up. That seems like a solid strategy.
    The best plan is just treat it like every other stage!

User Tag List