Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classifier reporting to USPSA?

Classifier reporting to USPSA?

I've been a member of USPSA since August. I shot my first classifier on September 18th. I am wondering how long it ordinarily takes for a classifier to be reported to USPSA and posted on my record. The site still says "no classifiers on record." I did register for the match through practiscore and they do have my USPSA number.

As a matter of fact, this classifier didn't go great, and I'd be glad for it to have gotten lost. But I'm wondering if that's what happened, or if there's just a really long delay usually on getting the USPSA site updated. Thanks!
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Moylan View Post
    I've been a member of USPSA since August. I shot my first classifier on September 18th. I am wondering how long it ordinarily takes for a classifier to be reported to USPSA and posted on my record. The site still says "no classifiers on record." I did register for the match through practiscore and they do have my USPSA number.

As a matter of fact, this classifier didn't go great, and I'd be glad for it to have gotten lost. But I'm wondering if that's what happened, or if there's just a really long delay usually on getting the USPSA site updated. Thanks!
    It depends on when the club submits the scores and classifier fees. If your local club is slow or doesn't pay up, it can take a hot minute, plus USPSA usually only updates the website once a month.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    It depends on when the club submits the scores and classifier fees. If your local club is slow or doesn't pay up, it can take a hot minute, plus USPSA usually only updates the website once a month.
    @Moylan

I’ve had some clubs take a month to upload, most will do it that day or week.

USPSA updates their website weekly on Wed mornings except during Nationals weeks.

Thanks!

Site Supporter
    Doesn't it take shooting 4 classifiers until your classification is published?

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Doesn't it take shooting 4 classifiers until your classification is published?
    it takes 4 until USPSA gives you a classification letter. Individual results and their percentage are visible on your member profile once the club uploads them to HQ. Scores are "validated" and become active towards your classification on Tuesday night in most cases.

https://uspsa.org/pages/about/classification

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    @Moylan

I’ve had some clubs take a month to upload, most will do it that day or week.

USPSA updates their website weekly on Wed mornings except during Nationals weeks.
    Damn it's weekly now? Shows how long since I paid attention to USPSA

I remember the good ole days when everything went by mail.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Personally, I see no reason for delays in match uploads. It's so simple and easy to accomplish.

I run my matches on Saturday and upload the results Monday evening (like I did just a few minutes ago.) I wait two days for folks to look over the results and provide feedback if they see an error or some other issue with the results.

USPSA crunches out classifier updates Wednesday AM. Life is good.

Long live Practiscore!
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

User Tag List