Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shatner is Headed to Space

Maybe he can have a rematch with the lizard man he fought?
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

Maybe he can catch a bus to the Galactic Rejuvenation Center.

Or just clock out like D.D. Harriman.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Perhaps it will be like The Menagerie. (sea 1 ep 11 and 12)

Site Supporter
    Name:  A1AABB65-2DCC-4A28-B32F-E7CC2D14A6E8.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  32.0 KB

Site Supporter
    The match with Lizard Man is for the black powder guys. NO one can withstand the no-shirt Kirk double axe handle to your back! Does anyone remember the old show, the Defenders. William played a vet that was attacked by a guy in a monkey dance altercation. He switched to automatically killing machine and kill the guy. The defense was diminished capacity as the service made him into an automatic killing machine! Then the guy's relative attacked him in the courtroom and he switched on again. I don't recall if that got him off or it convinced him to change his plea to guilty as he felt remorse.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Everything went well. From ArsTechnica:

Although the launch was delayed nearly an hour due to unspecified issues, Blue Origin's New Shepard spacecraft successfully took off from West Texas on Wednesday morning and safely landed 10 minutes and 18 seconds later. The capsule crested at an altitude of 107 km.

This was Blue Origin's second human spaceflight and garnered widespread attention because among the crew was Star Trek actor William Shatner, a guest of Blue Origin founder Jeff Bezos. “That’s unlike anything I’ve ever felt before," Shatner said upon landing. "Everybody in the world needs to do this."
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

User Tag List