About 15 years ago I traded into an upper built around a stainless Noveske barrel (with pinned Noveske gas block). I while back I robbed the handguard from that upper and the barrel went into the back of the safe. I finally decided it was dumb to keep a $500 piece of pipe gathering dust in the safe so when I found a smoking deal on a BCM handguard, I grabbed it up. It wasn’t until I began installing the new handguard that I realized that the dowel pin for the gas block was MIA. Long story short, a call to Noveske wherein I explained my predicament yielded a very satisfactory result. Matt at Noveske was very competent and did not hesitate to fix me up. He suggested that I order a sticker or something cheap, and he would throw in “a few” pins into the packet gratis. That worked out because I was planning on getting some swag from them anyway if they were able to help me out at all.

A big thumbs up to Noveske! Incidentally, this barrel (whose manufacture date pre-dates the death of John Noveske by a wide margin), is *very* accurate.