Thread: B&T APC9k video review

B&T APC9k video review

Here is one of my usual, rambling reviews of my guns.

I picked this up a month or so ago. It is a cool little gun. I shoot it about 750 rounds and do a little comparison shooting between it and the EVO, SP5 and KP9. Then at the end I take it apart and show you what's inside. If you're looking for more info on this gun this video will probably give you some useful info.

Spoiler alert: fantastic gun. Absolutely trouble free modern PCC with all the features you need. I can see why the military picked it. It is nearly as smooth as the MP5 with far better ergonomics and optics options. It is extremely compact and finished to the highest standard you are likely to ever find in a military weapon.

Site Supporter
    I think you forgot to include the link. My apologies if I'm just not seeing it.

Whoops!

Nice. I just picked up a non-k version a week or so ago. I haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet. I’ll check out your review.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Nice video. Can you elaborate why you chose the K vs the regular length and the B&T mags instead of Glock mag?

1. I wanted the one the army had. That's about it.

2. Same answer as 1. The Army went with the B&T mags (I have no, non-speculative, knowledge as to why). Honestly, when there are two versions of a product I usually get the one with the original mags. When I bought my AUG I went out of my way and rejected several AR mag variants that I found locally just to get "the real thing." Again, this is more because I like collecting stuff. No deep reasoning.

User Tag List