Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Pellet Smokers

Site Supporter
    Camp Chef has a 20% discount for military and first responders. It doesn't stack with other discounts, like the current black Friday offers. I don't know if that's their typical discount or if it's for a limited period. Camp Chef's pricing is a little confusing, honestly. For example, the side kick is discounted if you buy it with a woodwind pro, but not if you buy it with a regular woodwind. So right now, I could buy the regular woodwind 24 and a sidekick sear box for about $930 or the woodwind pro 24 and same sidekick for about $1,225, which seems like a pretty good price.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Camp Chef has a 20% discount for military and first responders. It doesn't stack with other discounts, like the current black Friday offers. I don't know if that's their typical discount or if it's for a limited period. Camp Chef's pricing is a little confusing, honestly. For example, the side kick is discounted if you buy it with a woodwind pro, but not if you buy it with a regular woodwind. So right now, I could buy the regular woodwind 24 and a sidekick sear box for about $930 or the woodwind pro 24 and same sidekick for about $1,225, which seems like a pretty good price.
    It would be a good price if you had tried food from that model and liked it. Unfortunately I took a recommendation and bought one and ultimately was very unhappy with the smoked results. Id say try before you buy.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Thanks.

User Tag List