Thread: Download Patreon Videos?

Download Patreon Videos?

Does anyone know how to do this? I'm going to be doing some travelling, and it would be nice to watch the videos while I'm on the airplane.

Unfortunately I can't figure out how to do this. I tried using VideoProc Converter AI, which claims to be able to do this, but each time I copy the URL into the program I get an error message that says: "Analysis Failed"

I am not tech savvy at all, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    Does anyone know how to do this? I'm going to be doing some travelling, and it would be nice to watch the videos while I'm on the airplane.

Unfortunately I can't figure out how to do this. I tried using VideoProc Converter AI, which claims to be able to do this, but each time I copy the URL into the program I get an error message that says: "Analysis Failed"

I am not tech savvy at all, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    https://chromewebstore.google.com/de...ifofoajc?pli=1

I don't have access to a Patreon that doesn't use YouTube, but this worked before.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    https://chromewebstore.google.com/de...ifofoajc?pli=1

I don't have access to a Patreon that doesn't use YouTube, but this worked before.
    That worked great! Thanks.

I wish I had asked here first, rather than spending money on a program that didn't work at all. Hopefully I can get a refund.

For.some.reasons all the videos download upside down. Fortunately even as.tech stupid as I am I got them flipped around using VLC media player.

User Tag List