Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neo- mag

I think you guys just saved me some money.. Thanks!

Smack dab in the middle of flyover country
    I have tried 2. Couple years ago tried w/ a G19 mag. Didn’t care for that fat mag in my front pocket but the new mag worked pretty well. Tried one last year with a 43 mag and couldn’t get a good grip/ reload on the little 6 round mag. Gave up and its the JMCK AIWB mag carrier only for me now.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    The little speed strip hanger gizmo is more interesting to me, but I don't know it's $30 interesting.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    The little speed strip hanger gizmo is more interesting to me, but I don't know it's $30 interesting.
    I’ve had one or two in my cart multiple times but never followed through because the ten-speed/pocket-shield combo works well enough for me. Just seems like a bit of an equipment oxymoron given that the user is still working with a tuff-strip. That and I try to mitigate how many pocket clips I have showing.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    It was to me too, as well as the neo- mag.. but the more you think about it, they don’t really offer that much of an advantage. Interesting? Yes, $30-40 interesting, for an experiment? Nah, I’ll pass…

Site Supporter
    I tried one a couple years ago with pretty similar conclusions to what has already been posted. I did find a use for it as a means of keeping a spare mag upright and easy to access in a small pack I use for work.
    Polite Professional

User Tag List