Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snub Gun Study Group - Fall Issue 2021, free to download, .pdf is 26 MB

Snub Gun Study Group - Fall Issue 2021, free to download, .pdf is 26 MB

The Fall 2021 Edition of SG2 was posted to the web site today.

Free download for anyone interested. The .pdf file is 26 MB so it might take some time to download, but the wait is well worth it.

Enjoy!

https://snubgunstudygroup.com/pdf/SG2-Fall2021.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Outpost75 View Post
    The Fall 2021 Edition of SG2 was posted to the web site today.

Free download for anyone interested. The .pdf file is 26 MB so it might take some time to download, but the wait is well worth it.

Enjoy!

https://snubgunstudygroup.com/pdf/SG2-Fall2021.pdf
    Thank you so much for sharing this here!
    There's 600 MB of assets in the original InDesign document so we were lucky it compresses down to 26 MB without any noticeable difference

Thank you, gents. Much appreciated by us snub fans.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Very nice “little” publication. Glad I stumbled across it. Very recently reintroducing myself to revolvers, through an unexpected/unlikely acquisition. Bought an old (but hardly fired) Taurus 85. Hadn’t fired a snubby for over a decade after trading off a S&W 442.

I have never been a fan of Taurus, but do remember firing 85s that belonged to gun range friends and thinking they were alright. Had an opportunity come up to buy this one at a price I couldn’t decline. Shot it and found a couple of things. 1) The mid ‘90s 85 was better than I remembered, and 2) I need work in getting my snub gun skills back up to par. Don’t have much in the way of ammo but do have some reloading components.

So, some of the load data may prove useful.

The little Taurus also sparked an interest in getting some other revolvers back in the collection, to include another snubby or two.

At any rate, this additional reading material is very timely and helpful.

Subscribe and get it sent to your inbox.

Disclaimer: I have no stake of any sort in the publication. Just a happy reader.

Got around to mirroring the autumn issue. Link to folder with all SG2 material:

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmZPCiAeDyZFoZn...EeNrd1durZ3813

If you are unfortunate enough to need use of my server, hit the link and go have a beer or something. It might be loaded by the time you get back to the computer.

Two more things:

1) Failed to pull and RSS feed but noticed beautifully simple HTML when poking in the source to look.

2) Submitted the homepage to wiby.me so it will be indexed by another search engine. This one for traditional and simple HTML sites. I think only one guy runs it so make take a bit to be added

While the SG2 crew seems to be encouraging diversified distribution, and chance of putting out an RSS link of the Downloads page for people using such things?

Very cool. I really dig the idea of the publication. Obviously a labor of love.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    Very cool. I really dig the idea of the publication. Obviously a labor of love.
    A rare example of when being "snubbed" is a good thing.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    Two more things:

1) Failed to pull and RSS feed but noticed beautifully simple HTML when poking in the source to look.

2) Submitted the homepage to wiby.me so it will be indexed by another search engine. This one for traditional and simple HTML sites. I think only one guy runs it so make take a bit to be added

While the SG2 crew seems to be encouraging diversified distribution, and chance of putting out an RSS link of the Downloads page for people using such things?
    Thanks for mirroring the files, I always appreciate that.
    I'm happy to add an RSS link but I have no idea how to do that, can you please advise?

User Tag List